A recent infographic from the CRM Software blog shared 12 great reasons why companies use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to drive revenue and serve customers.
1. A Global Community – Over 30,000 customers in more than 80 countries and 40 languages depend on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
2. In Good Company – 2 million+ users support an active user community.
3. Power of Choice– Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the cloud or on-premises.
4. Expert Partners – Over 1,200 partners hold the CRM competency in more than 82 countries.
5. Anywhere Access – Connect anywhere, anytime from any device, on the go and in the field – true mobile experience.
6. Dynamic App Marketplace – Over 1,200 listings of innovative applications and services built by trusted partners to serve your industry or special need.
7. Office Integration – Native Microsoft Outlook client and embedded Microsoft Office features.
8. Sales Force Automation – Ease of use improves response times, increases times with customers, shortens sales cycles, and increases close rates.
9. Marketing Excellence – Flexible segmentation tools, intuitive campaign management, robust workflows, and insightful analytics.
10. Customer Service – Happy customers with case management, workflows, dashboards, and knowledge management right within Microsoft Outlook.
11. Applies Across a Variety of Industries – Construction, manufacturing, distribution, retail, transportation, publishing, finance, insurance, real estate, professional services, education, health care, arts/entertainment, hospitality, nonprofits, government.
12. XRM (Anything Relationship Management) – Manage anything with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to improve business relevance and fit, drive operational excellence, and increase business insights.
Interested in learning more? Be sure to read the related whitepaper, 24 Creative Ways Companies Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Drive Revenue and Serve Customers.