Join us for an Intacct sponsored webinar on Tuesday, February 26th at 11:00 AM PT/ 2:00 PM ET called, “Nonprofit Accounting Experts Share Best Practices For Selecting Accounting Software”.
Nonprofit organizations have very different accounting needs than for-profit companies. When it’s time to consider a new accounting system for your nonprofit, what features and functionality should you look for?
The one-hour webinar will show you how to simplify the process of selecting new accounting software for your nonprofit. Nonprofit accounting software experts Taylor Macdonald of Intacct, and Glenn Stephens, president of ProSoft Solutions will present the webinar. You will learn how to:
- Determine what you need from a new accounting system.
- Make sure the system you select maximizes financial transparency and accountability to the board.
- Find the right vendor by following these 5 best practices.
- Take advantage of new options made possible by cloud computing.
- Calculate the ROI you can expect from a new cloud financial management and accounting system.
For more information, and to register for this webinar CLICK HERE.
Please share this post with nonprofits in need of information on selecting accounting software!