As a nonprofit manager, the right accounting software can be the defining line between hours and hours of extra work and a peaceful end-of-month and end-of-year reporting process. Successful management of a nonprofit organization requires attention to detail.
Careful administration of expenses and meticulous reporting practices are essential to meet regulatory compliance, and to secure future funding. How can you ensure successes in nonprofit accounting software vetting and selection?
Join Brittenford Systems for a FREE webcast on Tuesday, July 15 at 1:00 ET titled “Accounting Systems for Nonprofits” and learn how the proper accounting software can provide accurate and timely reporting, easier access to data, and automated processes that help reduce daily overhead. Webinar panelists include Brian Dietz, President of Brittenford Systems, along with Shereen Mahoney, CEO, as co-host and moderator.
Register now to learn how this July 15 Webcast can help your nonprofit:
- Gain real-time access to financial information to enable better decision making with integrated grant accounting
- Integrate data from disparate systems such as finance, membership and fundraising systems for a complete view of your organization
- Automate and streamline critical business processes to reduce costs, decrease errors and save time
- Provide better and more timely reports to internal and external constituents to ensure financial integrity and accountability
- Increase compliance with regulatory and external audit requirements
Again, Accounting Systems for Nonprofits will be held on July 15 at 1:00 PM EDT and you can register here.
Brittenford Systems is a leading provider of both on-premise and cloud financial solutions to companies, schools, and nonprofits. Located in Reston, VA, we specialize in helping your company achieve its financial and business intelligence goals. We welcome you to learn more about the products offered, and contact us to see what we can do for you.
- Brittenford Services for Nonprofit Organizations
- Case Study: Not-for-Profit Professional Organization Switches from Microsoft Dynamics SL to Intacct
- Case Study: Brittenford Assists Nonprofit Upgrade from QuickBooks to Intacct
- Orange Leap for Nonprofits
- Fact Sheet: Orange Leap Integration with Intacct