A simpler, smarter solution. It’s what Brittenford Systems has been promising to customers since our founding in the late 90s. Now, with new regulations surrounding the Affordable Care Act, Overtime, and more, the ability to save time and ensure compliance is important for everyone in your business, and the human resources and finance departments are impacted the most.
This is why we have recently announced a new webcast for professionals looking to save time and money while protecting their organization from fines, penalties, and additional taxes under the ACA Employer Mandate.
Having the right technology in place is your first step to ensuring that you are not blindsided by upcoming changes. This is why we would like to invite you to a webcast focused on helping your organization navigate the road ahead.
Join us for Gain Efficiencies Through Payroll and Intacct Integration on Thursday, September 10, 2015 for a short, informative 45-minute webcast featuring Julian Lewis, Director of IT & Security atEmployeeMax and Keith Schmidt, Senior Account Executive at Integrity Data.
Moderated by Stephanie Smith, this webcast will introduce attendees to the integration between Intacct Cloud Financial Management and EmployeeMax, as well as how your organization can ensure that it is compliant with upcoming ACA Employer Mandate rules with a solution from Integrity Data.
Discover how you can:
- Integrate payroll seamlessly to multiple dimensions within Intacct
- Save time and eliminate the need for importing and exporting
- Keep employees, elements and attributes organized while retrieving time cards easily
- Update and add employees in one easy step
- Utilize a paperless payroll structure
- Reduce your total annual payroll costs
- Access data and reports securely from anywhere at anytime
- And much more!
Managing HR and payroll can be complex and time consuming. Isn’t it time you switched to a fully-integrated, secure cloud-based payroll and HR solution?
Further, join us and gain insight into:
- How a secure, cloud application can monitor and determine eligibility
- Quick and easy implementation to ensure you meet the required deadlines
- Staying up to date by receiving on-going Affordable Care Act expertise and Support
Join us on September 10 at 11 AM EDT to get the latest insights. Register for “Gain Efficiencies through Payroll and Intacct Integration,” and learn more by watching this brief video on how easy that an integration between Intacct and EmployeeMax can be:
Watch the Replay: Gain Efficiencies Through Payroll and Intacct Integration
Gain Efficiencies Through Payroll and Intacct Integration was a short, informative 45-minute webcast featuring Julian Lewis, Director of IT & Security at EmployeeMax and Keith Schmidt, Senior Account Executive at Integrity Data, who shared important information on how how compliant, secure, cloud-based solutions will help your organization to thrive in the wake of increased regulation. Watch the entire webcast replay here.