Brittenford, as a company, has been the recipient of a variety of awards and recognition and in the past couple months—Intacct Partner of the Month, Concur App Center Partner of the Year, Bob Scott’s Insights Top 100 VARs and VAR Star—but without our leadership, we wouldn’t be where we are.
That’s why we’re so excited to announce that our Chief Executive Officer, Shereen Mahoney, has been named as a SmartCEO Brava! Award Winner, one of 40 recipients in 2015.
About the Brava! Awards Winners
One of the most prestigious awards for female CEOs, nonprofit leaders, and other high impact executives, the SmartCEO Brava! Awards highlight those who combine their irrepressible entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for giving back to the community.
Chosen after careful deliberation by an independent committee, winners are chosen for their leadership, both in their companies and communities. They encourage local philanthropy, mentor up-and-coming leaders and set their companies on the path to tremendous growth.
This is one of the most prestigious awards among CEOs in the DC area, and we are excited that our CEO is so highly regarded in the community.
Shereen joins 39 other female executives, of whom come from a variety of industries, company sizes, and backgrounds who will be honored at an awards ceremony on July 30, 2015 and profiled in the July/August Issue of SmartCEO Magazine.
This year’s class collectively generates more than $2.49 billion in annual revenue and employs 7,958 individuals.
2015 Washington D.C. Brava! CEO Award Winners
- Jo Ann C. Jenkins, AARP
- Lora Antoine, Absolute Staffers, LLC
- Ahava Leibtag, Aha Media Group
- Monica M. Joseph, ALEX – Alternative Experts, LLC
- Tina Leone, Ballston BID
- Shereen Mahoney, Brittenford Systems, Inc.
- LaJuanna Russell, Business Management Assoc. Inc.
- Lisa Anderson, Deander Associates LLC
- Molly Gimmel, Design to Delivery
- Caroline Jones, Doorways for Women and Families
- Carolyn V. Merek, eMentum
- Kylie McCleaf, Family Services, Inc.
- Courtney Fairchild, Global Services
- Jody Ralston, High Purity Systems, Inc.
- Loribeth Weinstein, JWI
- Paola Moya, Marshall Moya Design
- Carla Percy, The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc.
- Jennifer Virga, Metronome, LLC
- Michael Helene Wilson-Phillips, Michael Helene Salon Gallery
- Merlynn Carson, Myriddian, Staffing Solutions
- Joanna Alexis, Navstar, Inc.
- Denise Hart, O2 Lab, Inc.
- Mary-Claire Burick, Rosslyn Business Improvement Corporation
- Linda Abell, Security Vault Works, Inc.
- Merrill Shugoll, Shugoll Research
- Diane Hahn Bellegarde, SoundWay Consulting, Inc.
- Staci L. Redmon, Strategy and Management Services, Inc.
- Louisa Long Jaffe, Technical and Project Engineering, LLC (TAPE)
- Mary Tucker, UPIC Health, LLC
- Lynn Hackney, Urban Pace
2015 Brava! Executive Winners
- Monica Modi Dalwadi, Baker Tilly
- Shirley Luu, First Financial Security
- Patricia A. Ferrick, First Virginia Community Bank
- Kymber Menkiti, Menkiti Group
- Leigh Ann Schultz, MorganFranklin Consulting, LLC
- Diana Tucker, PEER Consultants, P.C.
- Beth Miller-Herholtz, SNVC, LC
- Lisa Throckmorton, SpeakerBox Communications
- Katie Nelson, Vector Technical Resources
- Nancy Osmond Popovich, The Wise Investor Group at Robert W. Baird & Co.
All are welcome to join Washington D.C. SmartCEO on July 30, 2015 to celebrate these winners, but space is limited and the remaining seats are filling up fast.
DATE: Thursday, July 30, 2015
TIME: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Sheraton Pentagon City, 900 S Orme St, Arlington, VA 22204
ATTIRE: Business cocktail
To Attend This Event, please register on the SmartCEO Event Page.
For information about nominating your own CEO for the 2016 Brava! Awards in DC, email SmartCEO at DCprograms@smartceo.com. For information about sponsorship opportunities, email Washington@smartceo.com.
We would like to once again congratulate Ms. Mahoney for her award, and look forward to celebrating many more awards, both as a company and as individuals who comprise that company.