The most effectively expensed event of the year—Concur Fusion 2016 (#ConcurFusion)—is heading to the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, and Brittenford will be sponsoring the event and making the trip out to demonstrate its Concur App Center Partner of the Year winning connectors: ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect.
Concur Fusion 2016
A leading event for the travel and expense management industry, Concur users and partners will converge on Las Vegas from March 8-10, 2016 to network, learn, and even give back to the community through a Concur-sponsored volunteer session.
The video below will introduce you to Concur Fusion 2016, and why it is such an important event for users of the Concur Travel and Expense Management and Concur Invoice platforms:
Agenda and Expo
Meet Brittenford Systems: Brittenford will be demonstrating and sharing success stories of customers who have implemented ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect solutions for their businesses, including Code42, Grand Valley Fortifiers, Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Arizona Diamondbacks, and AtTask.
For more on the goings on at Concur Fusion, read through the agenda here.
Brittenford Sessions at Fusion 2016
If you’re attending Concur Fusion, be sure to join us at sessions featuring some of our very own team members and clients:
CON5 Apps for Invoice
What’s better than an AP Automation tool that enables employees to add and approve invoices in the same place as they do for Expenses? An AP Automation tool that does that PLUS offers a platform for integrated applications. We’ll cover apps for use cases such as VAT reclaim and Sales and Use tax, protecting against fraud and misuse, handling vertical industry requirements for the Life Sciences industry, and global regulations such as invoice validation in Latin America.
- Date: Tuesday, March 8 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Room:Lido 3102
- Speaker(s):Carol Russell from Concur, Cher Pearsall from Pivot Payables, Inc., Eanna Brady from Taxback International, Gregory Ungemach from MedPro Systems, Manish Singh from Oversight Systems, Michelle Starkey from Brittenford Systems, Sirahuen Polito from AXOSNET, Tessa Jones from Avalara
- Key Learning 1:Attendees should come away realizing that Concur’s platform for integrated applications a.k.a. “App Center” may offer automated solutions to various AP related problems in their business.
CON-MF2 Accounting Integration Made Easy: Intacct
Think accounting integration is complicated? Think again! With Brittenford’s Expense and Invoice connectors for Intacct, integration is so easy, you won’t even need IT. Stop by this Microforum to learn how!
- Date: Wednesday, March 9 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Room:Expo Micro Forum 4
- Speaker(s):Braam Du Plooy from Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau, Jacqueline Serafin from Concur, Michelle Starkey from Brittenford Systems
- Key Learning 1:Learn how easy it is to integrate your Intaact accounting software with Concur solutions
CON-MF4 Accounting Integration Made Easy: Microsoft Dynamics GP
Think accounting integration is complicated? Think again! With Brittenford’s Expense and Invoice connectors for Microsoft Dynampic GP, integration is so easy, you won’t even need IT. Stop by this Microforum to learn how!
- Thursday, March 10 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Room:Expo Micro Forum 3
- Speaker(s):Jacqueline Serafin from Concur, Kevin Wright from Code42, Michelle Starkey from Brittenford Systems
- Key Learning 1:Learn how easy it is to integrate your Microsoft Dynamics GP software with Concur solutions
- Accounts Payable & ERP Integration for Code42
- Automating Financial Systems and Overcoming Complex VAT Tax
- Small Business Accounting Tools Net Big Results
- ExpenseConnect for Dynamics GP Implemented for Arizona Diamondbacks
- ExpenseConnect Data Integration For AtTask
Learn more and follow along using the hashtag #ConcurFusion.