Brittenford Systems unveiled today a ground-breaking client benefits program that is a “first” in the Microsoft partner channel. The announcement was made at one of three year-end user group meetings Brittenford Systems is sponsoring in December. The new program, called “Brittenford Rewards,” provides clients of the firm with an unusual and valuable collection of benefits designed to enhance the client experience.
Some of the Brittenford Rewards benefits include:
– 25% Discount for all Microsoft Certified Training Classes – a special discount code worth 25% off any of Brittenford Systems’ 30+ Microsoft Dynamics and Excel training classes. This code can be used with our online registration system.
– FREE Annual “Tune Up” Consultation – a free annual planning visit with a Brittenford Systems executive to discuss current and evolving business issues and challenges, organizational changes, budget planning for Dynamics maintenance and consulting services, and recent Microsoft announcements that will impact the client’s organization.
– 50% Discount off User Group Admission – a discount code that enables Brittenford Systems clients to register for User Groups at 50% off the registration price (effective Jan. 1, 2007). User Groups are held each year in May, September, and December.
– FREE Business Intelligence Systems Assessment – a free one-hour consultation with a Brittenford Systems executive to discuss the client organization’s current data warehouse, business intelligence, and corporate performance management projects. The discussion will consider the three areas critical to the implementation of any BI initiative: business needs analysis, organization analysis, and technical analysis.
– FREE Supplemental Dynamics GP and SL 1099 Reports and Queries – instructions for supplemental queries and/or reports to extract vendor transaction details for 1099 identified vendors. These queries and/or reports can be used to compare 1099 totals and identify any possible missed transactions, which facilitate accurate 1099 reporting.
– Special Client-Only Promotions – Brittenford Systems clients will be eligible for unannounced client-only promotions offered throughout the year.
“The Brittenford Rewards program is a natural extension of our number one core value, which is ‘Delight Clients by Exceeding Expectations,” explained Michael Mahoney, Brittenford Systems’ CEO. “We chose this name for the program because we believe it aptly describes our desire to further reward our clients and provide them an exceptional service experience.”
The Brittenford Rewards Program manager is Shereen Mahoney. To learn more about the program, or to enroll today, please contact Shereen at (703) 860-6945 x204.
About Brittenford Systems
Brittenford Systems is the mid-Atlantic leader in software, services and solutions for project-driven and nonprofit organizations. Brittenford Systems is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with competencies in Microsoft Business Solutions (Dynamics GP and Dynamics SL) and Microsoft Learning Solutions. Information about Brittenford Systems can be found at its website, http://brittenford.staging.wpengine.com
For more information, contact:
Brittenford Systems, Inc.
12359 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191