What do HostAnalytics, Concur, and Brittenford have in common? Aside from the obvious ‘technology insight leaders to whom you should turn for advice and service,’ all three of these companies will be sponsoring one of the largest cloud accounting events of the year. Brittenford Systems is proud to announce its bronze sponsorship of Intacct Advantage 2014, scheduled for November 9-13, 2014 in Orlando, Florida.
Touted as the must attend event for the Intacct Community, this is the premier event for Intacct customers and partners to discover what’s new, share best practices, and learn how Intacct can help you unleash your super powers.
What can you, as a current or potential customer, learn from this event? See an overview of events you can attend at Intacct Advantage 2014!
Intacct CFO Summit
One of the biggest events, and exclusive program for Chief Financial Officers, will bring together CFOs and industry leaders to discuss the key issues facing CFOs today, best practices in building a world-class finance organization, and how Intacct can help.
Broken into sessions, the CFO Summit includes the following:
- Questions CFOs Should Be Asking Their Controllers…and Answers CFOs Should Give CEOs Before They Ask: CFOs from leading companies share how they work with their Controllers and finance teams to establish best practices around cash management, internal controls, operational efficiency, compliance, and audit readiness.
- Leveraging Intacct to Accelerate Growth: Make sure you are taking full advantage of Intacct as the lever for your organization’s growth. Intacct will share our playbook to getting the most out of your investment in Intacct.
- Creating a World-Class Finance Organization: Learn the core strategies and processes that can lead CFOs to create high quality teams.
- The CFO’s Guide to Growing Your Company to an IPO and Beyond: 40% of CFOs plan to take their tech company through an IPO over the next three years. One of the most pressing concerns is presentation of financials during the roadshow. This interactive panel presentation with pre-IPO and publicly traded Intacct customers will outline a clear timeline for how CFOs can better prepare their organization for life as a public company; the necessary tasks required for IPO success; and tips for streamlining post-IPO compliance.
The CFO Summit will be held on November 12, and will be sponsored by American Express Global Corporate Payments.
New Customer Learning Sessions at Advantage
Although customers are free to choose any non-“partners only” session, there are a few sessions that Intacct and Brittenford Systems recommend for new users. The following Advantage sessions will help you to properly leverage all the capabilities your new cloud financial management decision.
- Hands-on-Session: Leveraging Dashboards and the Power of Performance Cards
- Unleash the Power of Dimensions
- Financial Reports Get Visual
- Vendor Payments – Today and Tomorrow
- What’s All This (Social) Chatter About?
- What’s New and Coming in Intacct
- Best Practices in Purchasing
- Billing Options with Intacct
- Tips and Tricks for Using Intacct
- AP and AR Upgrade…. Simplifying your Day-to-Day Process
Up to 18 CPE Credits for CPAs
Advantage 2014 attendees can earn up to 18 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits by attending specific hands-on training classes and breakout sessions.
An Opportunity to Meet Brittenford’s Leaders
Advantage 2014 will feature Brittenford, a bronze-level sponsor. We will be sending the best of the best to highlight some of our solutions that make Intacct a more valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.
Learn more about Advantage 2014 at the Intacct Advantage 2014 site.
Brittenford is a proud sponsor of Advantage, and one of the leading providers of Intacct solutions to mid-market businesses in the Washington, DC area. Part of the class of eight named Intacct Premier Partners, we are the solution you can trust to provide advice and support. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you effectively implement Intacct.