What are forward-thinking organizations doing to transform the finance function, and what does it mean for the company of tomorrow? Advances in technology are changing the business world. For those who think smarter, move faster and execute better, the rewards can be substantial.
What are you doing to stay ahead of the game?
If you are a financial or information technology professional, and would like a sneak peek into what leading organizations are doing to integrate finance and operations, improve business agility, and streamline business processes, we would like to invite you to join us to learn more about the Future of Finance Tour.
The Future of Finance Tour
Led by our friends at Host Analytics, the Future of Finance Tour is a national tour of thought leaders in Finance and Technology who will share the secrets to seeing the big picture in finance, staying agile and aligned in this economy.
The Future of Finance Tour starts August 12, and will be coming to a city near you within the next two months:
- San Francisco, August 12, 2015 – Register Now
- Boston, August 18, 2015 – Register Now
- Minneapolis, September 9, 2015 – Register Now
- New York, September 15, 2015 – Register Now
- Atlanta, September 22, 2015 – Register Now
- Chicago, October 13, 2015 – Register Now
- Seattle, October 15, 2015 – Register Now
- Washington D.C., October 20, 2015 – Register Now
- Dallas, October 22, 2015 – Register Now
Why Should You Attend?
This nine-city event will not only feature exclusive industry research, speakers from well-known companies in your area, and experts from Host Analytics, this event will also provide an interactive experience that will help you to learn how to keep your organization in the lead.
If you choose to attend, you will:
- Hear from thought-leaders about how and why forward-looking organizations are transforming the finance function.
- Hear lessons learned and best practices from organizations that have integrated operational and financial planning for better alignment and agility.
- Learn what’s new in the Host Analytics Cloud EPM Suite and the benefits it can bring to today’s data-driven business environments.
- Receive a deep dive into the best practices in cloud-based EPM and how it can streamline the financial consolidation and reporting process.
- Get practical advice on how to adopt a more dynamic planning and forecasting cycle within the finance department.
- Take advantage of network opportunities with the top financial professionals from a variety of industries.
Washington D.C. October 20
As Brittenford is headquartered in Reston, VA, we would like to cordially invite you to the Washington, DC Future of Finance stop scheduled for October 20, 2015 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20004.
Starting at 8:00 AM, the DC event features the following sessions, breakout sessions, and speakers sharing information while providing you the opportunity to earn five CPE credits:
|8:00 AM||Registration and Breakfast|
|9:00 to 9:15 AM||Welcome and Introductions||Lance Walter, CMO, Host Analytics|
|10:15 to 11:00 AM||The Future of Finance||Dave Kellogg, CEO, Host Analytics|
|11:15 AM to 12:00 PM||Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting||Steve Player, Noted Author and Program Director for the Beyond Budgeting Round Table (BBRT) North America|
Afternoon Breakout Sessions
After a lunch, demo, and networking session, the event will be broken into two groups, “New to Host Analytics” and “Current Host Analytics Customer.”
New to Host Analytics Breakout Sessions
|1:00 to 1:45 PM||Making Excel Work Better for Planning||Andre Lafayette, Senior Director, Marketing Strategy|
|2:00 to 2:45 PM||Performance Management Moving to the Cloud||Jeff Gelderman, VP of Solution Consulting, Host Analytics|
|3:00 to 3:45 PM||Fireside Chat with Host Analytics Customers||Jim Perry, Senior Director, Finance & BI, iCIMS|
|4:00 to 4:45 PM||TBA||TBA|
Host Analytics Customer Track
|1:00 to 1:45 PM||What’s New in Host Analytics – Top New Features That You Should Be Utilizing||Mike Leese, Senior Consultant, Host Analytics|
|2:00 to 2:45 PM||Advanced Reporting Tips & Tricks||John Halverson, Solution Architect, Host Analytics|
|3:00 to 3:45 PM||Introduction to Advanced Modeling||Bryan Dehmler-Buckley, Senior Director, Product Management, Host Analytics|
|4:00 to 4:45 PM||Local User Group Roundtable Discussion||Chair: Warren May, Comptroller, IAFF|
Closing Remarks, Networking and More
Closing out the event, Lance Walter, CMO of Host Analytics will offer brief closing remarks before a final networking and demo session from 5:00 to 6:00 PM.