Are you wondering whether there are any key differences between the leading mid-market accounting and financial management systems? Are you trying to determine if now is the right time to switch to a new accounting and financial management system? Are you trying to determine if you should deploy your accounting and financial management system in the cloud?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you should register now and join us for our free in-person event, “Mid-Market Accounting and Financial Management Systems: Which System Makes Sense For Us?” Two times and locations are available:
- Wednesday, October 16 at 8:30 – 10:30am at Brittenford Headquarters in Reston, VA
- Wednesday, October 30 at 8:30 – 10:30am in Chevy Chase, Maryland (Metro accessible)
Registration for both events is now closed.
Brian Dietz, CPA – Brian is the President of Brittenford Systems, Inc., a professional services firm that implements, trains and supports Microsoft Dynamics SL, Dynamics GP and the cloud-based Intacct financial management system. Before joining Brittenford Systems, Brian was the CFO/Treasurer of PictureVision, Inc., a wholly-owned Kodak subsidiary; the CFO of The Hamilton Securities Group; and a Senior Audit Manager with PricewaterhouseCoopers. Brian has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Virginia Tech and a Masters in Business Administration from Virginia Commonwealth University.
Earn CPE credits and learn:
- What are the key differences between Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL and Intacct.
- How to evaluate the different systems to determine which one makes sense for your organization.
- How to determine if now is the right time to switch to a new accounting and financial management system.
- What are the cost saving opportunities that arise from moving your accounting and financial management system to the cloud.