Managing the finances of today’s professional service organizations is complex. You have consultants spread across the country. Your revenue and profitability depends on an accurate and prompt service-to-invoice cycle. And, you need to improve productivity while reducing operating costs.
Join Brittenford Systems and Intacct for a “Cloud Financials for Professional Services Organizations” webinar on October 30, 2012 at 1pm EDT and learn why thousands of professional services organizations have moved to the cloud to gain control over their finances, streamline operations, and improve financial reporting and business visibility.
- The performance and profitability improvements cloud financials brings to professional services organizations, including increasing EBITDA by 6%.
- How real-time visibility into service projects can improve on-time delivery by 7%.
- How to shorten your monthly close, gain visibility into true project P&L, and reduce manual processes.
- How work and project data in Clarizen automatically flow through to Intacct for the “service delivery to cash” lifecycle
- Gain insight into successful projects and apply that knowledge to future engagements to increase overall financial performance
- The answers to the top cloud computing questions around security, risk, and value.