ExpenseConnect for Microsoft Dynamics GP allows you to simplify and streamline the integration of your expense data from Concur to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
ExpenseConnect is a packaged module for your Dynamics GP system that leverages the Dynamics GP Web Services to automatically pull expense reports from Concur and integrate them into Dynamics GP.
This eliminates the need for your organization to manually download and manipulate files to integrate data between the two systems. Built on a flexible data mapping backbone, ExpenseConnect securely allows you to define the data mapping from Concur to Dynamics GP. The easy-to-use and flexible mapping functionality ensures that you can configure the integration to meet your specific business requirements without costly custom development efforts.
ExpenseConnect for Dynamics GP can easily be configured to integrate expense reports from Concur into any of the following modules within Dynamics GP:
- General Ledger (Journal Entry)
- Accounts Payable (Payables Transaction)
How Does It Work?
- Employees continue to easily input expenses and travel information into Concur
- All integration settings and data mappings are defined within your Microsoft Dynamics GP environment
- Seamless integration generates the appropriate documents and transactions within Dynamics GP.
Watch the video below to see ExpenseConnect in action
For more information email sales (at) brittenford.com or visit our ExpenseConnect page.