The countdown to Convergence 2013 has begun! Convergence is the premier annual Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL and CRM event, bringing customers, partners, team members and industry experts together in an environment created for you to discuss solutions, address business needs, and establish a true community that can be leveraged throughout the year.
Convergence 2013 will take place March 18-21, 2013 in New Orleans, LA. Attending Convergence means that you can:
- Learn how you can get the most of your Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Network and collaborate with your peers and the product experts from Microsoft.
- Experience the latest solution innovations, new products, and technologies.
- Get insights into Microsoft’s corporate direction, and understand future plans for your Microsoft Dynamics solution.
How will Convergence 2013 compare to previous years? Look out for these new practices/resources intended to enhance attendee experience before, during, and after the event:
- Networking Reinvented – experience even greater ways to find and cultivate those valuable business connections via industry lounges, regional lounges and much more!
- An Enhanced Mobile Experience – will help to put event navigation, tools and resources at your fingertips.
- New Microsoft Technology Experience – including a Skype bar for attendees to be able to connect with family and teammates back home.
- A Worldwide, Well-known Closing Keynote Speaker – We’re honored to welcome Kofi Annan, former Secretary-General of the United Nations and winner, with the United Nations, of the Nobel Prize for Peace in 2001.
- The Addition of a Closing Celebration – featuring a concert with chart topping, Grammy nominee band, Matchbox Twenty.
- An Easy-to-Use and Centralized Location for All Post Event Resources – including all PowerPoint presentations and Windows Media recordings.
To see a list activities at Convergence 2013, visit the Agenda Page.
Online registration for Convergence 2013 is now open. If you have any questions, visit the FAQ Page. And please share this post with those who would be interested in attending Convergence 2013.