Fighting to become the top cloud financial management software in today’s economy is no small chore, and requires more than just focus on the sales. It takes support, service, and satisfaction. This is why we’re pleased to share with you the news that Intacct is introducing regional meetups for customers.
Intacct customer meetups will be tailored to specific industries and will start in specific metropolises and in time grow to support customers across the country. Beginning in San Jose, Intacct will be taking learning on a road trip to San Francisco, Boston, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, and Portland, with more locations announced soon.
See What’s Now, What’s Next, and How to Best Use Intacct Software
This marks a great opportunity for customers to see what’s next for Intacct, as well as to network with other companies who have chosen cloud and never looked back. Each meetup will have Intacct representatives to:
- Answer questions about how to use software more effectively
- Share the ‘what’s next’ for Intacct by breaking down the product roadmaps
- Demonstrate the updates to the software
All in all, the goal is to help ensure the success not only in the use of the software, but also in business overall.
Why Attend an Intacct Meetup?
Why should you attend one of these events? In a recent blog, Intact shared the top three reasons customers should attend an Intacct meetup:
- The Customer Meetup is an in-person event that allows customers to collaborate with the Intacct team, as well as other customers in their area with similar business needs and interests
- It is a great opportunity to troubleshoot, network, and learn how other customers leverage Intacct in a relaxed atmosphere
- Customers will enjoy hearing success stories directly from other customers, be able to participate in an interactive panel discussion regarding best practices, and gain insight in to upcoming functionalities with Intacct
What, Where, and When?
As mentioned previously, different locations have different industry focuses. The current schedule announced is as follows:
|April 21, 2015||11:30 am – 2:30 pm||San Jose Marriott
301 South Market St.
San Jose, CA 95113
|May 12, 2015||11:30 am – 2:30 pm||Farallon Restaurant
450 Post St., #4
San Francisco, CA 94102
|June 16, 2015||11:30 am – 2:30 pm||Boston/New York area||General|
|July 30, 2015||12:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Washington, DC area||Nonprofits|
|September, 2015||11:30 am – 2:30 pm||Chicago, IL||General|
|December 8, 2015||11:30 am – 2:30 pm||Atlanta, GA||General|
|January, 2016||11:30 am. – 2:30 pm||Dallas, TX||Nonprofits|
|February, 2016||11:30 am – 2:30 pm||Portland, OR||General|
Customers can sign up for these meetups and request that specific topics be covered by emailing the regional meetup team here.
Can’t Attend? We’ve Got You Covered
In recent months, we’ve been releasing blogs focused on supporting current customers in better using their Intacct software. We welcome you to check out our recent posts featuring tips and tricks:
- How to Use Intacct Page Editor
- How to Create and Use Custom Dimensions in Intacct
- How to Automatically Connect Concur Invoice Processing Software with Intacct
- Customizing Standard Reports by Creating Your Own Account Groups
- How to Fix an Intacct Financial Report with an Incorrect Balance
- Intacct 2014 Year End Updates
- How to Enhance Intacct by Automatically Syncing Travel and Expense Software
Not Yet a Customer? Why Not?
Intacct has taken finance to the cloud since 1999. Secure, reliable, user-friendly, and able to integrate with nearly any software, Intacct is built to help business of all sizes thrive.
Learn more by contacting Brittenford Systems to learn the true value of the cloud for your business.