With four updates a year designed to meet the needs of unique users, sometimes you miss a bit of information on how to use a new update. This is why we introduced a web series for current customers of Sage Intacct, designed to introduce users to new features and best practices.
Updates to Be Discussed at Q1 Elevate Your Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct offers robust quarterly releases—one of the biggest selling points of the best-in-class software. With a lot to discuss, much of our Elevate webinar will be dedicated to breaking down the latest release and discussing how it relates to other releases (i.e. contract and project enhancements are the gift that keeps on giving, with major enhancements added in R3 2017 and more scheduled for R2 & R3 2018, and beyond).
This said, R1 2018 will offer some important features requested by customers:
- Capability to bill in advance of contract start dates
- Improvements to revenue recognition
- Multi-element arrangements
- Renewal failure notifications
All this and more will be discussed in the coming Elevate Webinar. Additionally, we will discuss an intriguing product that will improve your Sage Intacct Experience, which we will introduce below.
Product Showcase: AllocationEdge
At each Elevate Webinar, we discuss a product or integration that makes Sage Intacct better, makes your life easier, or that we feel is worth discussing. This quarter’s innovation comes from one of the newest parts of the Wipfli Family, Joseph Eve. Their product, AllocationEdge, allows professionals to simplify the allocation process, so that they can spend more time analyzing and less time allocating.
As simple as define, calculate, analyze and optimize, this solution provides a much-needed answer to a very complicated issue regarding indirect cost management:
- Define: Define allocation amounts by using multiple methods including actual costs, hard coded rates, and dimension specific rates (e.g. grant specific rate that differs from the overall rate).
- Calculate: Apply the rate using any financial or statistical measure you can think of across any standard Sage Intacct dimension or combination of dimensions for any periods of time.
- Analyze: Easily drill down into the general ledger directly from the rate calculation to research and analyze results.
- Optimize: Run multiple rate structures at the same time to ensure you are using the best rate structure for your organization.
Join Us on March 7, 2018 for Elevate Your Sage Intacct
Among our most highly attended webinar series, the Elevate Your Sage Intacct is designed to help current customers to better understand their investment and find opportunities to make it work better for them. We would like to invite you to learn more by registering for this March 7 event here, reading some of our useful articles below, and contacting our support team if you need advice or help.
- Sage Intacct 1099 Frequently Asked Questions (and Advice)
- Sage Intacct FAQ: Recurring Bills, Journal Entries, and More Not Posting on Scheduled Date?
- Elevate Your Sage Intacct: Year-End Tips and Tricks 2017
- Step-By-Step Vendor Approval Workflow in Sage Intacct
- Elevate Your Sage Intacct Software Q3 Webinar