One of the biggest benefits that you can get when you choose a best-of-breed cloud software like Sage Intacct is the amount and robustness of new software updates. With four updates a year designed to meet the needs of unique users, sometimes you miss a bit of information on how to use a new update. This is why we introduced a web series for current customers of Sage Intacct, designed to introduce users to new features and best practices.
For 2017 R3, there is a lot of new functionality, and a lot of information to talk about, and we would like to invite you to join us on September 21 for a Wipfli webinar, Elevate Your Sage Intacct with Wipfli.
Sage Intacct 2017 R3 Has Much to Behold
The past quarter has been a very active one for the team at Sage Intacct. First and most visibly, they added the name Sage to their name. We discussed why it’s a big deal and what it means for you in a recent blog. However, even a major acquisition by a major player in the accounting market didn’t delay the quarterly release (a major benefit of best-of-breed software is the ability to offer frequent, robust updates), and R3 2017 had some important new features:
- Improvements to the contracts function, including the release of a single, unified invoice when using contracts with project accounting.
- The ability to show usage detail in individual tiers on invoices to customers.
- Updates to the revenue recognition functionality (predefined percentages), designed to make tracking completion by performance obligation easier.
- AP Workbench, designed to make payments and credits easier
Learn about the latest quarterly release here, and read on to learn how you can get an in-depth look at the new features.
Elevate Your Sage Intacct Software with Wipfli
On September 21, 2017, we will be presenting our quarterly webcast for Sage Intacct users on the new features, best practices, tips, and tricks in using the software,
Key topics will include:
- New User Interface: Preview the new UI that will deliver a personalized experience for each user with unique features that save time and provide insight to more effective business operations.
- AP Workbench: Available in the new Intacct Action User Interface, gain insight into new methods of applying payments and an easier process for applying credits.
- Intacct Advantage 2017: Have you signed up for Advantage 2017 yet? Discover why you should attend the #1 event for Sage Intacct customers and partners to learn, connect, and gain strategic insights.