With four updates each year, Sage Intacct is not only one of the most active ERP vendors in terms of frequency, they offer some of the most robust updates as well. As this quarter’s update rapidly approaches, we are excited to discuss some of the improvements being made to the product and provide you with an opportunity to learn more at our upcoming Elevate Your Sage Intacct event.
What’s New in Sage Intacct R1 2019?
Sage Intacct features a wide range of improvements, which we will discuss in detail in an upcoming blog and event. Among the core improvements to the platform:
- Accounts Payable Security Enhancements
- New Bank Reconciliations
- New Allocation Tools in General Ledger
- Bulk Actions for Journal Entries
- Centralized Consolidations
- Project Percent Complete Billing
- Easier Contract Schedule Management
- API Enhancements
- Project Enhancements
- New Dashboards for Companies with QuickStart Templates
- More Intuitive Revenue Management
- Various Inventory Enhancements
Learn More about Updates and How to Make More of Your Investment: Elevate Your Sage Intacct
Would you like to learn more about this release, have your questions answered, and discover how you can take your Sage Intacct investment further? Join us on Tuesday February 26, 2019 at 12:00 PM CST for our upcoming Elevate Your Sage Intacct Webinar!
Elevate Your Sage Intacct is a quarterly webinar in which we provide an in-depth analysis of the new features, highlight a product that can improve on the Sage Intacct functionality, and discuss key industry trends and best practices in our consultant spotlight.
February 26, 12:00 PM CST: Elevate Your Sage Intacct R1 2019
Our 2019 R1 webinar has a variety of exciting new features to discuss and our product and consultant spotlights are can’t miss. Key topics include:
- Release Highlights: Rebecca Hurst will discuss the newest features in the R1 update including inventory, bank reconciliation, dynamic allocations, the Action user interface, and more!
- One Click Access to Documents:Learn from Holly Condon of PaperSave, who will discuss how you can easily integrate your document management, electronic workflow, and transaction automation into your Sage Intacct solution.
- Consultant Spotlight: Stacy Brown, Manager in the FP&A group, leads the Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning team. Stacy will share valuable “best practices” for customers looking to simplify their most pressing budgeting, planning, and analysis challenges.