What financial management software is right for your business? Whether you are considering Intacct, a truly cloud-based financial management software; Microsoft Dynamics GP, the solution that has helped small and medium businesses for over 20 years; or Microsoft Dynamics SL, Microsoft Dynamics solution tailored for project-based businesses; finding an unbiased source for information may sound tough. How can you find information on all of these without the hard sell?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a good understanding of the key differences between Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL and Intacct?
- Do you know how to evaluate and select a new accounting and financial management system?
- Do you know the power of and possible risks of cloud computing?
- What, exactly, do you need to know to make the best financial decision for your organizations?
If you can’t answer these, join us on October 22 for Financial Management Shootout. Financial Management Shootout: Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL, and Intacct is live event that will teach the key differences between the three offerings.
In Financial Management Shootout, presenter Brian Dietz, President of Brittenford Systems, Inc., will teach you the following, and the impact of each on your business:
- Key differences between Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL and Intacct
- How to evaluate the different systems to determine which one makes sense for your organization
- How to determine if now is the right time to switch to a new accounting and financial management system
- Cost saving opportunities that arise from moving your accounting and financial management system to the cloud.
Register for Financial Management Shootout
Again, Financial Management Shootout: Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL, and Intacct will be held on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at the Brittenford Systems Headquarters, 12359 Sunrise Valley Dr, Suite 130, Reston, VA 20191 starting at 8:30 AM. Itinerary is as follows:
8:30 – 9:00 Registration/Networking
9:00 – 10:30 Presentation
10:30 – 10:45 – Q&A
10:45 – 11:00 – Wrap-up
Seats are limited, but to guarantee admission, you must register here.