Microsoft has spent the last few years working on its cloud offerings, resulting in the announcement of Dynamics 365 a few years back. The release came to much fanfare, the product was strong, and the functionality helped users get their job done, but until recently, the product existed as one single ERP.
Dynamics 365 Business Central
However, in April, Microsoft split the ERP portion of Dynamics 365 into an enterprise platform (Finance and Operations—based on Dynamics AX) and a small and midsized business platform called Business Central. As we discussed in our blog on the topic:
“As of April 2, 2018, Microsoft refocused its Dynamics 365 ERP applications, moving from Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations—Business Edition and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations—Enterprise Edition to Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.”
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business edition, is now Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central—a powerful all-in-one business management solution. Along with a new name, Business Central also includes an all new user experience and enhanced capabilities to help you grow and connect your business. Designed for smaller businesses, this software option is the D365 version of Dynamics NAV and starts at $70/user/month for Essentials and $100/user/month for Premium.
This platform offers powerful functionality for growing businesses, and we would today like to invite you to join us on July 18 to learn more.
July 18, 2018: Get to Know Dynamics 365 Business Central
Like a supply chain, when all the pieces of a business fit and work together, it leads to efficient processes, maximized profitability and happy customers. But keeping all facets of your business in sync is about as easy as ensuring no piece of a supply chain ever goes wrong.
That’s why Microsoft Dynamics 365’s newest application, Business Central, is so crucial to organizations that want to make smarter decisions. Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution that helps you:
- Manage your financials and improve forecast accuracy
- Improve your customer service and how you sell
- Holistic view of your business with built-in intelligence
- Gain efficiency with automated tasks and workflows making use of familiar office tools like Outlook, Word & Excel
- Transform multiple disconnected systems into one
Is Business Central right for your business? Join Wipfli’s upcoming webinar where we demo Business Central and answer questions so you can:
- Learn what Business Central is capable of and how it can benefit your organization
- Understand how Business Central fits into the existing suite of Microsoft D365 products
- Learn how it can help your business optimize processes and improve decision making