At Wipfli, we’ve worked with Host Analytics for the better part of the last decade, and understand the impact that the platform has on the finance organization. We’ve watched the software grow from a visionary in the enterprise performance management space and the first cloud product able to compete with traditional offerings all the way up to a standard bearer in the cloud EPM space.
We’ve seen our clients leverage the software for better budgeting and planning, use the platform to make smarter decisions, and implement rolling forecasts to operate faster. We’re proud of our relationship with the leader in the Cloud EPM space and are happy to share with you information about their upcoming Perform 2018 conference, scheduled for May 21-24, 2018 in Dallas, Texas.
Perform 2018: Host Analytics Annual User Conference
Just as we discuss key user events such as SAP Concur Fusion, Sage Intacct Advantage, and the multiple Microsoft Dynamics User Groups, we would also like to share with you some of the details about an upcoming conference for Host Analytics users: Perform 2018.
Perform 2018 is designed to provide new and experienced Host Analytics users with the advice and training they need to use the software more efficiently, and the inspiration they need to succeed in their business and personal lives. With speakers ranging from the Host Analytics CEO to the Founder of Life Is Good, this event has something for every user.
Over the three days of the event, you will gain insight from thought leaders in Finance and Technology and benefit from understanding how our customers are using Host Analytics to drive improved performance and stay agile and aligned in this economy.
Host Analytics Perform 2018 is designed to give you the opportunity to:
- Networkwith experts and peers to generate new ideas for your business.
- Empoweryour users and organization with product training and best practices for getting the most out of Host Analytics.
- Innovateyour approach to enterprise performance management to drive broader benefits across the organization.
Six Reasons to Attend Perform 2018
Whether you are a current user of Host Analytics solutions for EPM or are considering using them to improve financial planning and analysis or the financial close-to-disclose process, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
- More than 40+ sessions that help you maximize the value of your Host Analytics solution
- Customer pre-conference training workshops that teach you effective ways to use Host Analytics applications
- Access to an even bigger Solution Showcase with Host Analytics sponsors and experts
- Exclusive access to new technologies and applications with numerous product previews and demos
- Networking opportunities with Host Analytics executives, customers, partners, and other industry experts to learn real-world business tips and best practices for your Host Analytics applications.
- Earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. CPE credits are available to CPA’s for General and Breakout Sessions offered during the conference, up to a maximum of 17 hours.
This year’s breakout sessions will be divided into track themes to help guide you to the right sessions. Choose to follow one track or attend sessions across multiple tracks. You’ll hear from some of the best product experts and professionals from our customer and partner community as well as roll-up your sleeves and participate in our popular hands-on workshop sessions.
- Building a Driver-Based Revenue Model in Host Analytics
- How to Build Rolling Forecasts with Advanced Modeling
- The Benefits of Modeling Manager
- Advanced Modeling Customer Use Case
- Streamline and Accelerate Headcount Planning with Workforce Planning
- How to Create an Offline Planning User Environment
- Using Host to Analyze KPIs to Make Sound Business Decisions
- End-to-End Financial Planning and Analysis: One Accessible Source of the Truth
- Going from a Budgeting Nightmare to a Rolling Forecast Dream
- Budgeting: Doing More with Less
- Finance and IT Against the World
- Automating Monthly Variance Reporting Customer Use Case
- Advanced Performance Management: Integrated Narrative Reporting for Finance
- Conquering Financial Reporting in an Acquisition World
- How to Produce Highly Formatted Board Reporting with Dynamic Reports
- How to Get the Most out of your CSM for Maximum Success
- Aligning Resources for a Successful Implementation
- Empowering your Budget Owners to Adopt a Rolling Forecast Process
- Engage your Players to “Keep Score”
- Finance for the Non-Finance Budget Owner
Thought Leadership and Best Practices
- Preparing for an ERP Replacement
- Consolidation Best Practices
- The Third Wave of FP&A
Host Analytics Perform 2018 is expected to be the company’s largest event, with over 800 attendees expected to descend upon Dallas for the annual event featuring insightful keynotes, customer case studies, live demonstrations, training workshops, and plenty of time for networking. Learn more, read the FAQs, and register here.