Chief Financial Officers nowadays have it tough. Increasing demands for reporting, planning, and analysis with less time to get it done. You’re spending more and more time manually crunching the numbers to meet the demands of stakeholders, when you really need to be the strategic leader of finance.
With only 40% of financial executives finding their financial planning and analysis capabilities to be remotely effective, you’re not alone. But what’s broken? Your people? No, you’ve hand selected the best and the brightest in the industry. How about your process? You’re doing everything within reason to run a tight ship.
So what could it be? Before we dig deeper, let’s ask you a few questions. As a CFO, are you empowered to:
- Quickly report on the state of the business?
- Quickly reforecast your budget? Does it take hours or days?
- Reduce your dependency on Excel for budgeting, consolidations and reporting?
- Provide stakeholders the financial information they need?
- Spend more time analyzing the numbers and less time entering data?
- Create ad hoc reports to get the financial information you need?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you may not be alone, but you’re not gaining any form of competitive edge. Do you want to continue in the complacent environment with the other 40% of CFOs with ineffective technology? Or do you want to be empowered to make decisions your way, saving time and regaining your strategic focus?
What we’re asking, is, “Are You Ready to be a Next Generation CFO”?
If you feel you’re ready to take the next step, or even just want to learn about your options in financial planning and analysis while receiving a free lunch, we have the event for you.
Scheduled for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 11:45, Brittenford Systems and Host Analytics will be presenting an executive luncheon for chief financial officers in the Washington DC area.
CFOs are welcome to attend this exclusive free event (registration required) at Morton’s The Steakhouse, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, on April 29 from 11:45 to 2:00 PM.
At this free event, you will not only earn CPE credits, but also learn how you can empower yourself and your organization to make decisions with more accuracy and agility while using the only cloud corporate performance management suite listed on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
As mentioned previously, registration is required, and interested attendees can register to attend here: http://brittenford.staging.wpengine.com/host-analytics-executive-luncheon/
What’s not to love? Free lunch, free CPE credits, and an opportunity to see how the right information at the right time can evolve your role from antiquated to next generation. Register Now.
Learn more by checking out the related resources:
- New Report Shows Financial Professionals Fed Up with On-Premise EPM
- Winning the Marathon of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Groupon Secures Financial Futures with Improved Financial Planning and Analysis
- A Brief Overview of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CPM Suites
- How to Justify the Business Case for Enterprise Performance Management
- Battle Tested Best Practices in Planning and Budgeting
- Financial Consolidation with Host Analytics