Buyers enjoy the subscription model. From food in the B2C to software in the B2B fields, you can subscribe to nearly anything. But businesses often run into complexities in billing and integration that feed from disparate systems. Free trials, many pricing points, more transactions being processed, and more. Enough to make your head spin.
That’s why many companies have created great service offerings that ease the subscription model. Intacct recognized the needs of customers by working with providers to manage this integration, but now Intacct has taken charge and released its own product to manage the subscription process for companies.
Titled Intacct Subscription Billing, the product is touted as a complete solution for B2B SaaS companies to automate the critical billing and accounting processes around subscription lifecycle management.
Why does this matter? Simplicity.
With everything internalized in the accounting and financial management platform, Intacct Subscription Billing helps streamline the complete subscription management lifecycle by automating recurring billing, payment, and order processes.
This removes any complexities, allowing you to escape the manual processes and disconnected applications to save time and money while increasing data integrity.
Intacct Subscription Billing, built on the Salesforce1 Platform, works with Intacct’s revenue management and recognition to allow your accounting and sales teams to be more effective and efficient while giving you the peace of mind that everything is accurate, available, and secure.
What are some of the benefits?
- Accurate Billing: Automatically generate billing using preset runs and account for payments, all within the Intacct Platform.
- Minimized Churn: Automatically trigger renewal orders as the subscription end date approaches.
- Ease of Modification: If a customer wants to upgrade or downgrade, that customer is simply modified, instead of creating a new entry and deleting the current entry. This empowers your sale team to upsell customers more effectively without complexities.
- Speedier Deployment of New Products and Services: With a simple setup in Salesforce, you can set up new product and service billing much quicker than ever before.
- Easily Customized Billing: From one-time orders to fixed term to milestone based orders, the options are endless and easily customized.
- Revenue Recognition Simplified: Automatically capture new subscription contract details and use them to account for revenue under the appropriate recognition rules, independent of billing and pricing terms.
This module will ease the billing, recognition, and accounting for a subscription model while empowering your sales team to easily change orders and better serve customers.
Learn more about how this platform can help you to align sales and finance and contribute to the growth of your company by attending the upcoming Intacct webcast aptly titled Aligning Finance and Sales, scheduled for June 4, 2015.