In the last few years, the demands on the finance department—from real-time reporting to global consolidation—have increased significantly. At the same time, the choices for accounting and financial software have become much more complex. With so many alternatives for deploying financial applications, evaluators need to step back and ensure they understand the implications of all their options.
Take the risk and confusion out of selecting new accounting software, and join us for an Intacct sponsored webinar Tuesday, July 30th at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET, “Experts Share Best Practices for Selecting Accounting Software“.
Accounting software experts will teach you how to:
- Start the process by focusing on 4 key areas.
- Find the right vendor by following these 5 best practices.
- Avoid common mistakes and pitfalls, and find the right system for your organization.
- Take advantage of new options made possible by cloud computing.
- Calculate the ROI you can expect from a new cloud financial management and accounting system.
If you are interested in attending this FREE webinar, please register here: Choosing Accounting Software webinar registration.
For more advice, you can also read the 2013 Guide to Accounting and Financial Software.