When you find a solution that can integrate your financial software and fundraising software so that every stakeholder has a dashboard of data key to their budget and goals, everybody wins:
- Development wins.
- Accounting wins.
- Your constituents win.
What is this solution? Want to learn more? Brittenford and Orange Leap have teamed up to present the webcast “Integrated Fundraising and Accounting: Complete Nonprofit Management”.
Join us Tuesday, September 9 at 11:00 AM ET and we will show how integration between Orange Leap and AICPA-endorsed Intacct can provide your organization with powerful real-time information on program efficiency ratios, fundraising effectiveness ratios, as well as key financial data. All of which, not only makes your staff happier, but also strengthens your organization’s effort to achieve your mission and serve more constituents better.
Presenters Brian Dietz, President at Brittenford Systems, and Kevin Wells, Channel Development Manager at Orange Leap, will teach attendees:
- How Intacct Nonprofit Accounting can dramatically reduce, if not eliminate altogether, the number of spreadsheets necessary to satisfy tracking and reporting.
- Powerful financial dashboards, customized by user, highlighting the critical data they wish to track.
- The ease with which you can generate reports using Intacct and Orange Leap (whether financial or donor-related).
- Automation of low-value activities to free your team for more strategic endeavors.
- How to capture the heart of your donor at every stage of the donor life cycle with the fundraising functionality of Orange Leap.
This event is free for nonprofit organizations but registration is required. CLICK HERE to register. If you cannot attend, you may register to receive a recording of “Integrated Fundraising and Accounting: Complete Nonprofit Management”.