Already affecting those employers with over 100 employers, the Employer Mandate of the Affordable Care Act is set to take hold for employers with more than 50-99 full time employees in 2016.
Starting in 2016, these employers will need to provide coverage to at least 95% of their full-time workers or else pay a tax penalty. Whatever you call it, “Pay of Play,” “Employer Shared Responsibility Provision,” or simply “employer mandate;” this upcoming shift will affect many businesses, and adding insult to injury, the penalty calculation changes as well.
Questions to Ask: The Employer Mandate
In this Pay or Play World:
- Do you know how to calculate employees or their full-time equivalencies? Are you ready today to monitor eligibility and meet affordability standards in order to avoid the potential of employer shared responsibility payments?
- Do you know what is considered affordable?
- Do you understand the IRS reporting guidelines? The forms? The penalties for not filling out the forms?
- Do you know both types of penalties?
- Do you have the technology to calculate the time and attendance integrated with payroll?
- Do you know how much you will pay if you choose the ‘pay’ option?
With little over four months left in 2015, time is running out, and the real question that plagues organizations of 50 or more employees: “Are You Prepared for 2016?”
If you’re among the 68% of employers that believe that the ACA is the most challenging compliance issue, the answer is likely “no.”
Compliance, Savings, and More: Integration, Automation, and Simplification
If you’re looking for an opportunity to gain the necessary understanding and compliance, as well as to discover the technology that can help your organization to:
- Integrate payroll seamlessly to multiple dimensions within Intacct
- Save time and eliminate the need for importing and exporting
- Keep employees, elements and attributes organized while retrieving time cards easily
- Update and add employees in one easy step
- Utilize a paperless payroll structure
- Reduce your total annual payroll costs
- Access data and reports securely from anywhere at anytime
- And much more!
Gain insight into the above goals, as well as:
- How a secure, cloud application can monitor and determine eligibility
- Quick and easy implementation to ensure you meet the required deadlines
- Staying up to date by receiving on-going Affordable Care Act expertise and Support
Gain Efficiencies Through Payroll and Intacct Integration is a short, informative 45-minute webcast featuring Julian Lewis, Director of IT & Security at EmployeeMax and Keith Schmidt, Senior Account Executive at Integrity Data, who will demonstrate how compliant, secure, cloud-based solutions will help your organization to thrive in the wake of increased regulation.
Moderated by Stephanie Smith, this webcast will introduce attendees to the integration between Intacct Cloud Financial Management and EmployeeMax, as well as how your organization can ensure that it is compliant with upcoming ACA Employer Mandate rules with a solution from Integrity Data.
Watch the Replay: Gain Efficiencies Through Payroll and Intacct Integration
Gain Efficiencies Through Payroll and Intacct Integration was a short, informative 45-minute webcast featuring Julian Lewis, Director of IT & Security at EmployeeMax and Keith Schmidt, Senior Account Executive at Integrity Data, who shared important information on how how compliant, secure, cloud-based solutions will help your organization to thrive in the wake of increased regulation. Watch the entire webcast replay here.
Bonus: ACA Readiness Checklist
If you are looking to take your organization beyond simplification and toward full compliance, we presented a webcast on how you can go beyond the Payroll and Accounting Integration to gain full insight and reporting. Watch the replay of “ACA Readiness Checklist: Is Your Organization ACA Compliant?,” featuring Ted Trevorrow, Certified Health Insurance Navigator with the Resources for Human Development, Hartmuth Csandi-Schwartz, Director of Business Operations of a Maryland-based association, and Keith Schmidt, Account Executive at Integrity Data. These experts provided assistance on hours tracking in the wake of the ACA and how businesses could remain compliant. Watch the entire ACA Readiness Checklist Webcast Here.