Inspiring keynotes, learning and networking opportunities, and even a headlining show from OneRepublic. South by Southwest? No. The event in question is actually the leading gathering of Microsoft Dynamics users, partners, and prospects—Microsoft Convergence 2015.
From March 16-19, 2015, technology leaders from across the world will gather to explore, share, and experience insight and perspectives on better managing their business for years to come.
With thousands of attendees flocking to Atlanta this March, registration for this event is still open for users looking to see how a move to Dynamics can improve their business and current users looking to find advice on using their software more effectively.
What Can You Get from Convergence?
If the “using software better,” “Improving your business,” or “networking with professionals from across the world” aspects didn’t impress you, we’d like to break down the schedule of events and why it matters to you.
Learning Opportunities Abound
Convergence is the perfect time to take advantage of the wide array of learning opportunities, while learning what’s next for Microsoft and its users. Learn from other users who have had the same experiences as your business, and how they overcame challenges or made the most of opportunities.
Each session is built for specific users who are looking to uncover untapped potential of their Dynamics software and feel comfortable with their entire solution. With all events in the session catalog, you have the opportunity to choose between a wide variety of topics tailored to your learning style and comfort level:
- General Sessions: A good starting point to plan your other sessions. Leaders from within the Microsoft organization and leaders from the business community share their insight and vision surrounding the hottest topics and trends facing businesses today.
- Concurrent Sessions: Presentations featuring demonstration, panel discussions, tips and tricks, best practices—or some combination of all of these.
- Interactive Discussions: 60 Minutes of conversation with a moderator to help users engage and share experiences through intimate discussion.
- Deep Dive Sessions: 90 Minutes to get intimate details from Microsoft Experts who will help you to explore product functionalities, customizations, enhancements, troubleshooting, integrations, and much more.
- Sponsor Theatre and Sponsor Breakout Sessions: Learn from current sponsors who will share how their solutions can help your business. Theatre sessions are 15-30 minute presentations, and breakouts are 60 minute demonstrations.
- Roundtable Discussions: Small discussions in which you can network with other users, partners, or sponsors.
- NEW—Fireside Chats and Town Hall Gatherings: Town Hall gatherings are brief, casual presentations with Microsoft customers who will share their experiences and vision for their business. Fireside Chats are brief, casual presentations led by leaders within the Microsoft product groups.
- Customer Immersion Experience: Get real information on how Microsoft can help your business in a real-world setting. These facilitated, hands-on experiences focus on enterprise challenges–being productive while mobile, using social networking to get work done, and connecting in real time with coworkers and customers.
Keynotes and Speakers
Microsoft Convergence is a gathering of some of the top business leaders of today, and they have amassed speakers to match the tone. With the conference opened by Microsoft CEO and former Dynamics Division leader Satya Nadella, many other speakers will appear throughout the conference including:
- Allison L. Watson, Corporate Vice President, US Marketing & Operations, Microsoft Corporation
- Chris Capossela, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Microsoft Corporation
- David Finn, Associate General Counsel and Executive Director, Microsoft Cybercrime Center, Microsoft Corporation
- James Phillips, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Corporation
- Judson Althoff, President, Microsoft North America, Microsoft Corporation
- Julia White, General Manager, Office Division Product Management, Microsoft Corporation
- Kirill Tatarinov, Executive Vice President, Microsoft Business Solutions Group, Microsoft Corporation
- Seth Godin, World’s Foremost Marketing Provocateur, best-selling author, entrepreneur and agent of change.
- Tony Prophet, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Windows and Search Marketing, Microsoft Corporation
- Wayne Morris, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Business Solutions Marketing, Microsoft Corporation
For a full description of the speakers scheduled at Convergence 2015, click here.
Exhibitors and Exposition
The featured part of Convergence 2015 will be, as always, the exhibitors. Network and learn from partners and providers about their solutions to better run your business.
Concur at Booth 1416
We would like to highlight our friends at Concur, who will be at Booth 1416. Learn more about Concur by visiting our Concur and ExpenseConnect for Dynamics GP pages, a recent Brittenford Case Study on ExpenseConnect implementation for a MLB team, and by visiting the Concur website.
We also welcome you to check out exhibitors with whom we’ve shared webcast space in the past: ReQlogic at booth 1152 and Solver at booth 1116.
International Icons OneRepublic
One of the most popular extras of Convergence 2015 will be the band playing at the event. OneRepublic is one of the hottest bands on the planet right now and will be on stage at the conference for all attendees. Learn more about the band here.
Full Event Details for #Conv15
Scheduled for March 16-19, 2015, and the first major event of the year for Microsoft users, Convergence 2015 will be held in Atlanta, Georgia at the Georgia World Congress Center.
To learn even more about Convergence, Microsoft Products, and other products to better run your business, follow these social profiles:
Join more than 12,000 individuals from 95 countries at Convergence 2015 by registering today!