Microsoft Dynamics Convergence is coming up fast! With less than 5 months until Convergence 2015, businesses need to start planning for this must-attend event for the Microsoft Community. Learn, share, and be inspired, gaining insights from industry leaders and learning how to best use Microsoft Dynamics Products to exceed your business goals.
Scheduled for March 16-19, 2015, and the first major event of the year for Microsoft users, Convergence 2015 will be held in Atlanta, Georgia at the Georgia World Congress Center.
Join over 12,000 Microsoft customers, prospective customers, partners (resellers, solution developers, alliance partners), press, industry analysts, and Microsoft team members to learn and share insights with the entire community.
More and more customers and partners have attended Convergence, and the results from 2014 are astounding. Just consider the stunning results:
- 96% of Convergence attendees stated they would attend again
- Overall Convergence attendee satisfaction score of 3.46 on a 4 point scale
- Convergence 2014, also held in Atlanta, attracted more than 12,000 individuals from 95 countries, with more than 600 prospects attending.
- 34% of Current Customers attending used GP
So why not join them in Atlanta? Registration for the biggest gathering of the Microsoft business community will begin in November. Make sure to sign up for Microsoft email alerts to receive announcements and an alert on that opening registration day so you can be one of the first to register for this amazing event.
To learn even more about Convergence, Microsoft Products, and other products to better run your business, follow these social profiles:
- Microsoft Convergence Twitter Account (@MSFTConvergence)
- Brittenford Twitter (@Brittenford)
- Convergence Facebook Page
Again, Registration for Convergence 2015 will begin in November.
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to get key advice on the latest updates to products, services, and events that will help you maximize your software return on investment. Want to get the full Convergence experience? We can implement Microsoft Dynamics before the conference starts! Contact us today!