Microsoft Dynamics SL is a project-based ERP solution that can help meet the unique needs of U.S. government contractors. It also provides government contractors with the flexibility to help grow their business.
A video from Microsoft, demonstrates how the features of Microsoft Dynamics SL provide capabilities such as accounting, project management, billing, materials management, and reporting to help government contractors meet their DCAA compliance needs. Below are some key features of Microsoft Dynamics SL and the video at the bottom of the post.
– Flexible billings help shorten billing cycles and improve cash flow by taking control of unbilled receivables and converting them more quickly to revenues.
– You can streamline invoicing with automatic generation, formatting, and submission to drafts for approval. Then, easily note needed corrections, finalize invoices, and post receivables.
– Powerful budgeting tools allow you to significantly increase your projects profitability. By tracking your budgeting process throughout the life of your project, you can view the impact of budget changes on profitability and manage the information you need to make your project successful.
– Contract management streamlines time-consuming contract management tasks and can increase the productivity of subcontractor interactions for even the most complex projects.
– Analyzer enhances business decision making with efficient access to comprehensive data about project performance and profitability by allowing you to quickly collect and summarize data for key metrics.
– Project Controller, the core of the project modules, improves your project profitability, by providing project managers with the accurate, meaningful information needed to gain control over project revenue and expenses.
– Time and Expense helps take control of your labor, project, and travel related expenses.
– Employee Utilization provides the information necessary to improve profitability of government contractors. Track personnel availability, billable time, revenues, the realization of established utilization goals, and more.
– The Indirect Rate Calculator generates the year-to-date rates for fringe, overhead, and G and A costs.
For more information about Microsoft Dynamics SL, click here. Please share this post with government contractors interested in Microsoft Dynamics SL.