Concur Fusion 2015, the annual conference for users, partners, and employees of Concur, is the ultimate event for both current and prospective users of the T&E and Invoice Management Platform. Scheduled for March 31-April 3, registration is now open at the ‘Advance Rate’ until February 27.
Why Attend Fusion 2015?
Does your organization like saving money, discovering new business opportunities, or making the most of a software investment? If so, Concur Fusion 2015 is for you.
- Networking Opportunities: Join 2,000 other peers who also are smart travelers, and learn more about how Concur solutions can benefit your business.
- The Latest Improvements from Concur: You can expect to hear about new features and enhancements, which are always unveiled at Fusion. You will be the first to learn what new reports, solutions and features you can take back to your organization, ahead of the curve.
- Learn How to Better Use Concur (Possibly Earn CPE Credits): Fusion 2015 will offer over 80 breakout sessions, plus daily keynotes and interactive demos. As an added bonus, attendance provides you with the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Units to support your professional development.
- Better Understand the Industry: Fusion brings together the greatest minds in the travel and expense sector—so your organization can be on the cutting edge of what’s happening in our industry.
- Personalized Consultation from Concur Executives: See how you can better use Concur. In addition to one-on-one consulting sessions you will also find demo stations on-site which will help you build more knowledge about the solutions you’ve implemented or preview new ones.
Quick Q&A on Fusion 2015
With Fusion 2015 being the perfect opportunity to learn how to better use the software, you may need us to answer the basic questions:
- What: Concur Fusion 2015
- When: Tuesday, March 31 through Friday, April 3.
- Discounted Advance Rate ends February 27, 2015
- Where: Moscone West, 800 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Who: Over 2,000 Attendees, 3 Keynote Speakers (More TBA), and many more leading breakout sessions.
For more information on travel and hotel recommendations, please visit the Fusion 2015 Page for more information.
Fusion 2015: Who Wouldn’t?
If you’re a current or potential Concur user, this event is for you. If you’d like to be a Concur user, contact Brittenford Systems, 2014 Concur App Center Partner of the Year, for more information.