Successful management of a nonprofit organization requires attention to detail. Careful administration of expenses and meticulous reporting practices are essential to meet regulatory compliance, and to secure future funding.
The accounting demands on nonprofits are high. In particular, you need to:
- Track multiple business segments such as funds, grants, programs, donors, locations, and more.
- Manage a procure-to-pay process with the appropriate financial controls, approvals, and permissions.
- Generate a multitude of reports for different audiences including auditors, IRS, state, and board of directors.
- Balance transactions at the fund level.
- Ensure visibility and transparency for program managers, executives, donors, and board of directors.
If your accounting team is spending thousands of hours using Excel trying to meet these demands, you’re not alone.
Join us for an Intacct sponsored webinar on Wednesday, May 8th at 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET for “Nonprofits Using QuickBooks: Solve Your 5 Toughest Accounting Challenges” to learn how hundreds of nonprofits have used Intacct to meet these demands and improve accounting staff productivity by more than 30%.
For more information, and to register for this webinar CLICK HERE.
For more information on nonprofit accounting, or upgrading from QuickBooks read: