Shouldn’t technology make your life as a nonprofit easier? So why are you spending one of your least plentiful assets—time—on manual processes? Shouldn’t there be an easier option that will help you to make the most of your time and money? There is. Learn more about it at a free webcast scheduled for March 18, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT.
Creating a Win-Win-Win
When you find a solution that can integrate your financial software and fundraising software so that every stakeholder has a dashboard of data key to their budget and goals, everybody wins:
- Development wins.
- Accounting wins.
- Your constituents win.
What is this solution? Want to learn more? Of course you do. Join nonprofit experts Brian Dietz of Brittenford Systems and Kevin Wells, Channel Development Manager at Orange Leap for Power Your Nonprofit’s Fundraising with Orange Leap on March 18, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT. Register now.
Learn more about how your nonprofit organization can save time with Orange Leap. Attendees at this free event will learn:
- How Orange Leap will help you manage the entire donor life-cycle (Acquisition, Conversion, Retention, Reactivation and Cultivation)
- How Orange Leap is easy to learn and even easier to use
- How Orange Leap’s business rules automate processes which eliminate manual tasks and also removes the element of human error
- The ways Orange Leap assists you in building donor relationships through more strategic communication to help capture the heart of your donors
- Manage donor relationships and gifts anytime, anywhere on any device; all you need is access to the internet and a browser
- Tracking and managing relationships is remarkably easy with Orange Leap
- Robust ad hoc reporting at your fingertips…really!
- Volunteer tracking and placement
- Grant and Event management
- Custom digital dashboards and custom queries
About the Presenters
Kevin Wells: Kevin has worked in the software industry meeting needs of nonprofits for 15 years. The majority of these he worked with business partners and software publishers developing solutions for nonprofits. He currently serves as Channel Development Manager for Orange Leap.
Brian Dietz: As president, Brian manages the firm’s operations, sales, finances, and technology infrastructure. Further, Brian previously held executive-level positions at PricewaterhouseCoopers, PictureVision (a subsidiary of Kodak) and The Hamilton Securities Group.
Capturing the Heart of the Donor
Hundreds of nonprofits have learned how their organization could save time and money with Orange Leap, powering up their fundraising effort in the cloud. You can too. Register today for Power Your Nonprofit’s Fundraising with Orange Leap on March 18, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT