It’s upon us, the release of Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015. After upgrades to the Dynamics SL 2011—Feature Pack 1 (FP1) in 2012, Service Pack 2 (SP2) in 2013, and others—Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 will provide new features and options for the unique project management needs of small to mid-size professional services firms, U.S. government contractors, and Non Profit Organizations. Learn more about the enhancements built for your business.
Project-Focused ERP for Project-Based Business
If you are running a project-based business, you need project-focused accounting. Dynamics SL has been providing the features and functionality for years, and with SL 2015, you will be able to access enhanced features including the following:
Enhancements for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 focus on the Multi-Currency and Multi-Company areas as well as remote access through Web Apps.
- Multi-Company Processing: Project processes and project reports have been enhanced for customers operating across more than one company. With multi-company enhancements, they can be run for any company from just one login.
- Multi-Company Security: You can now limit users’ access to certain company projects, improving visibility and providing deeper security.
- Multi-Currency Project base currency: The multi-currency features in the Project series has been enhanced. Now both the Company base currency and the Project currency are stored for project transactions.
- Taxable Items: Accounts Payable sales tax applicable to vouchers and adjustment entries now flow from and to the Project and Task specified in the detail lines.
- Basic Resource Management: Microsoft Dynamics SL Project information includes projects, tasks, assigned resources, estimated start and end dates, and estimated hours. These are the things needed to start basic resource planning. A new web app will provide a project dashboard view displaying the resources available to assign to projects/tasks as well as the ability to view projects/tasks available for resource assignment.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about the enhancements for project management in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015. We invite you to read the other enhancements coming with this great software:
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 Overview
- Financial Enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
- Reporting enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
- Improved Web Apps in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
Brittenford Systems is excited to provide the improved functionality that will come with Dynamics SL 2015 to your business. Contact us to learn more about improving your project intelligence with one of our many business solutions.