One of the key benefits of having an active Microsoft Support Service Plan is access to CustomerSource. Microsoft Dynamics CustomerSource is an information-packed, password-protected site for customers who use Dynamics SL, Dynamics GP or Dynamics CRM. Access to CustomerSource is included with your annual Microsoft service plan. CustomerSource can help you reduce your support costs by enabling you to find answers to your questions at any time and from anywhere through a combination of time-saving, online support tools, searchable technical knowledge base and other community resources.
The technical knowledge base is a comprehensive and searchable database that contains thousands of technical tips, solutions to common problems, usability recommendations, and answers to frequently asked questions. Interactive support and support documentation can enhance your knowledge of your Microsoft Dynamics solution. Timely access to this sort of information can help you stay focused on your job and help you perform more effectively.
What will you find at CustomerSource:
- Products and Services: Get the latest information about your Microsoft Dynamics solution and the maintenance and support plans to keep your solution up to date.
- Newsgroups: Participate in an online forum to exchange ideas and solutions with other Microsoft Dynamics Users
- Product Suggestions: Submit a suggestion for a new feature and reinforce other peoples suggestions through public newsgroups
- Industry Solutions: Search information about third party software products
- Customer Service Guide: Read about the policies of your service plan, such as investment protection and the support life cycle
- News and Events: Read articles about business issues from industry experiences, view news affecting your business and solution with information on special offers, new products and press releases. Plan to attend an upcoming seminar, conference or webcast to interact with your peers and improve your business success with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Documentation: Download installation guides, setup guides, user guides, system requirements, technical white papers, and updated help files.
- Searchable Microsoft Dynamics Knowledge Base: Find answers to the most common technical questions, including troubleshooting steps, solutions to common problems, and how-to articles.
- Training and Certification: View classroom training schedules, access online training, read information about certification options and how to take exams, view list of training materials and find a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning such as Brittenford Systems.
- My Account: Update your company information and personal profile, retrieve registration keys, view information about your registered products and track your service plan expiration date.