The year is winding down, and with that comes an annual event that we are all looking forward to: The Sage Intacct Advantage Conference. This conference, which is expected to be the biggest in the event’s history, is the premier conference for Sage Intacct customers and partners. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn, share, and connect with your peers, Sage Intacct team members, and industry experts.
This year’s event will descend on Las Vegas, Nevada, and will take place on October 16-20, 2017 (Main conference 18-20) at the MGM Grand Hotel. Today, we would like to announce that Wipfli will be attending, demonstrating at, and sponsoring the event.
Wipfli: Silver Sponsor of Advantage 2017
As in previous years, and as with many attendees and sponsors, Wipfli has thoroughly enjoyed trips to Advantage, and is proud to announce that it once again will be sponsoring the event, joining other accounting, technology, and service companies on the list of silver sponsors for the event.
Learn More about Connectors and Solutions from Wipfli/Brittenford
In this, we will be happy to show up our existing solutions, as well as a new connector for Sage Intacct, that will be demonstrated at the Marketplace Expo. These include ExpenseConnect, InvoiceConnect, SchoolConnect, and PositivePay+. Learn more about current solutions below, and stay tuned for an announcement regarding our planning integration that will be released just in time for planning season.
What Can You Expect at Advantage 2017?
With the event scheduled to last the entire business week (not to mention bookending weekends in Vegas), there will certainly be a lot to do.
Monday and Tuesday will be very partner-focused, including learning for ISVs, VARs, and more. Tuesday will also include an all-day customer training (additional cost—register here), before Sage Intacct kicks off Advantage with a Welcome Session starting at 5:30.
With a diverse list of product, industry, and hands-on sessions, you are certain to find a variety of sessions to meet your needs. To make it easy to find the content you’re looking for, we’ve organized our breakout sessions into the following tracks:
- Admin/Developer—Session content is focused on the Sage Intacct technical user
- Business Leadership—The sessions in this track are non Sage Intacct-specific topics covering general industry trends and leadership perspectives
- CFO Summit—Exclusive content developed for CFOs; these sessions are limited to attendees registered for the CFO Summit
- Core Financial Product—These sessions are broad-based and focus on specific areas of the Sage Intacct solution, and are relevant for all industries
- Inventory and Warehouse Distribution—This track is designed for customers that manage warehouse distribution businesses
- Financial Services—This track is designed for customers in the financial services industry
- Insights and Reporting—These sessions focus on leveraging Sage Intacct for greater insights and reporting of your organization
- Nonprofit—This track is focused on the business issues for a broad range of nonprofits – faith-based, associations, or charitable organizations
- Partner Showcase—This track focuses on providing additional information about partner offerings to complement your existing Sage Intacct solution
- Partner Summit (partners only)—These sessions cover topics designed for our partner community
- Prospective Customers—These sessions are designed for prospective customers to answer your questions and help you learn more about Sage Intacct
- Services and Projects—These sessions are geared towards project- and service-based businesses
- Software—This track is geared towards customers in the software or SaaS industry
One of the most highly regarded tracks is the CFO Summit, a one-day event for high-level leaders of the finance function. Designed exclusively for customer CFOs, the program minimizes your time commitment at the conference while maximizing the depth of content through peer-to-peer engagement in a more intimate setting.
The Sage Intacct CFO Summit brings together top finance executives and industry leaders to discuss the key issues facing CFOs today, share best practices, and learn how Sage Intacct can help your business grow. Special pricing available—register here.
Learn More and Register: Early Bird Pricing until 9/15
Join us in Las Vegas, October 16-20, for Advantage 2017, the premier conference for Sage Intacct customers and partners. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn, share, and connect with your peers, Sage Intacct team members, and industry experts. Head over to the Advantage Page to get more details and to register.