As we enter into the home stretch of 2018, there’s one big event we all look forward to. Sage Intacct Advantage, one of the top events of the year for users, partners, and prospects of the cloud accounting and ERP platform looking to learn, network, and hear from inspiring speakers about the product and more.
Expected to once again be the largest gathering in the event’s history, attendees will descend this year on Nashville, TN for five exciting days this October that are expected to provide an unmatched learning experience for prospects, customers, and partners, providing a wide variety of courses available to suit each attendee’s unique needs.
Building on the 2017 event, the highlights of which you can view below, the 2018 event will follow a similar pattern featuring can’t miss breakout sessions, keynotes, and the marketplace expo, as well as pre-conference training and the much-anticipated CFO Summit.
What to Expect at Sage Intacct Advantage 2018
Throughout the week, attendees at the conference can expect to see a well-planned week of educational, inspirational, and engaging content from speakers and partners. Starting with the Pre-Conference Training, a must-attend for new users, the event will go as follows:
October 22-23, 2018: Pre-Conference Training, Partner Summit, and More
While not required, new users will benefit from the intense, all-day training that takes place on October 22-23. Designed to help new users hit the ground running, attendees will receive up to 12 CPE credits as they learn about fundamentals, reporting and dashboards, and more (including a full nonprofit track) during the first two days of the conference. For an additional cost, training will be provided in the following areas:
- Sage Intacct Fundamentals (October 22-23), $985: This 2-day course teaches business users how to navigate and perform accounting functions using Sage Intacct. Attendees will perform common procedures, such as entering bills and making payments; entering invoices and receiving payments; and reconciling bank statements and credit cards. 12 CPE Available.
- Financial Reporting and Dashboards (October 22-23), $985: This 2-day course is designed to teach users the essentials of using the Financial Report Writer to create and manage financial reports. In addition, this course teaches attendees how to create graphs, dashboards, and performance cards to provide insight into organization performance. 12 CPE Available.
- Nonprofit Track, Nonprofit Financial Reporting and Dashboards (October 22-23), $985: This 2-day course teaches you how to use the Financial Report Writer to create and manage nonprofit financial reports, including Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Activities, Statement of Cash Flows, and Statement of Functional Expenses. 12 CPE Available.
- Advanced Reporting and Insights (October 23), $495: This 1-day course teaches you how to build advanced financial reports. You will filter reports using custom fields; use dimension structures to analyze financial and operational data; and create complex account groups. 6 CPE Available.
Wednesday, October 24: CFO Summit
Chief Financial Officers are busy people, and with more midsized, large, and global companies using Sage Intacct than ever, the CFO Summit is expected to bring some of the best and the brightest finance heads together for a day of panels and workshops designed for the finance chief.
- CFO Customer Panel: Join us as a panel of CFOs, moderated by Marc Linden, Sage Intacct’s CFO, discuss key topics and challenges facing financial leaders today.
- CFO Summit Lunch: This exclusive CFO lunch is dedicated to networking with your peers. Don’t miss this opportunity to share insights and discuss the most pressing issues facing CFOs today.
- CFO Workshop: Engage with fellow CFOs in this 2-hour interactive workshop led by an expert moderator experienced in helping teams define and execute on their strategic priorities.
- The Bigger Picture: It’s Not All About Finance: We’ll wrap up the CFO Summit by taking a step back to contemplate a thought-provoking topic facing individuals and society today.
Sessions, Panels, and More
Much of the conference is built around the sessions and panels in which users and prospects can learn how to use the Sage Intacct platform more effectively. Throughout the week, users can register for the tracks most important to them to gain deeper insight into the way they can use the software to improve their business.
- Admin/Developer: Session content is geared toward the Sage Intacct technical user
- Business Leadership: The sessions in this track are non-Sage Intacct-specific topics covering general industry trends from a leadership perspective
- Financial Services: This track is designed for customers in the financial services industry
- Hands-on Learning: The sessions in this track provide in-depth hands-on training for attendees. Bring your laptop!
- Insights and Reporting: These sessions focus on leveraging Sage Intacct for greater insights and reporting of your organization
- Nonprofit: This track is focused on the business issues for a broad range of nonprofits – faith-based, associations, or charitable organizations
- Product Innovation: These sessions are broad-based and focus on specific areas of the Sage Intacct solution, and are relevant for all industries
- Services and Projects: These sessions are geared towards project-based businesses
- Software: This track is geared towards customers in the software or SaaS industry
- Wholesale Distribution: This track is designed for customers that manage wholesale distribution businesses
We will be presenting at specific sessions throughout the week, specifically pertaining to nonprofits, reporting, and more, and will announce details in an upcoming blog.
Sage Intacct is built to play along with other platforms, and the Marketplace Expo where you can learn about how to leverage each of these platforms to elevate your Sage Intacct product. We are excited to announce that as a Silver Sponsor, we will once again be there to demonstrate our connectors for the Sage Intacct platform—ExpenseConnect, InvoiceConnect, and SchoolConnect. The Marketplace Expo will be open during breaks, lunch sessions, and to end the day.
Wipfli: Sponsoring, Demonstrating, and Presenting at Sage Intacct 2018
We are proud announce that we are once again a sponsor of the annual Sage Intacct Advantage Conference and that we will be presenting not only at the Marketplace Expo, but will be leading the following sessions throughout the week:
- ADMIN-130 – Expand Reporting and Tracking with Custom Fields and Custom Reports
- NFP-110 – A Year into Sage Intacct: A Look Back on Going Live in 4 Months with 2 Major Integrations
- NFP-150 – Putting Nonprofit Advanced Allocations Options in Focus
- NFP-170 – Nonprofit Budgeting Tools Showdown
- PROJ-280 – Indirect Project Costing and Billing from Beginning to End
You can learn more about each of these events by clicking the link, and we will be discussing each of these in an upcoming blog.