2018 is nearly halfway through, and we are starting to hear about the upcoming conference of the year for accounting and finance professionals looking at or using Sage Intacct. On October 22-26, 2018, users, vendors, and prospects will descend on Nashville, TN.
Sage Intacct Advantage 2018: October 22-26, 2018 in Nashville, TN
Today, we would like to share with you what we know, what you can expect based on conferences in the past, and a recap of the 2017 conference.
The Sage Intacct Advantage Conference is an annual meeting of users and partners in which attendees learn, network, and get inspired by a soon to be announced all-star cast of keynote speakers and more. Expected once again to top last year’s turnout, the constantly growing conference provides many opportunities to better understand the Sage Intacct platform, learning tips and tricks to best use it while being introduced to tools designed to help them do more with the software.
While the official session tracks and catalog will be announced on the Sage Intacct website in the coming days, it’s likely the conference will focus on the following areas:
- Admin/Developer—Session content is focused on the Sage Intacct technical user
- Business Leadership—The sessions in this track are non Sage Intacct-specific topics covering general industry trends and leadership perspectives
- CFO Summit—Exclusive content developed for CFOs; these sessions are limited to attendees registered for the CFO Summit
- Core Financial Product—These sessions are broad-based and focus on specific areas of the Sage Intacct solution, and are relevant for all industries
- Inventory and Warehouse Distribution—This track is designed for customers that manage warehouse distribution businesses
- Financial Services—This track is designed for customers in the financial services industry
- Insights and Reporting—These sessions focus on leveraging Sage Intacct for greater insights and reporting of your organization
- Nonprofit—This track is focused on the business issues for a broad range of nonprofits – faith-based, associations, or charitable organizations
- Partner Showcase—This track focuses on providing additional information about partner offerings to complement your existing Sage Intacct solution
- Partner Summit (partners only)—These sessions cover topics designed for our partner community
- Prospective Customers—These sessions are designed for prospective customers to answer your questions and help you learn more about Sage Intacct
- Services and Projects—These sessions are geared towards project- and service-based businesses
- Software—This track is geared towards customers in the software or SaaS industry
Additionally, you should be able to expect a CFO Summit event and the pre-conference training sessions, two mainstays in the Advantage conference. The CFO Summit is a one-day event for high-level leaders of the finance function, and the pre-conference training is designed for new users off Sage Intacct software.
Highlights from 2017
2017’s Conference in Las Vegas was a memorable, filled with an exciting learning and networking experience, as highlighted by the video below.
Stay Tuned: Announcements Coming Soon
Sage Intacct will announce new information on the upcoming conference, including speakers, learning tracks, and more will be announced in June. We invite you to learn more about past events, and talk to us to learn about our role in helping companies like yours to implement and operate Sage Intacct.