88 Percent of spreadsheets have errors. When it comes to payroll management, even one mistake in a formula or data entry could leave you or your employees at risk for audits, penalties, or overpayments.
These errors are a double edged sword for your business, as the process of manually entering the data, recognizing and resolving errors, and double-checking for data accuracy is time consuming, costly, and tremendously burdensome.
So, we must ask, how much time are you spending on your makeshift payroll solution? How much is it costing your team to do the job right? What will the process look like when your company grows?
If your business is among the 58% (Aberdeen) that believe they are spending too much time on manual payroll transactions, how much longer can you really afford your high risk, no reward process?
Automating (and Integrating) Your Payroll Processes: EmployeeMax
If your organization is still using spreadsheets to manage your payroll, Stop! Automating payroll processing reduces the amount of time and effort you spend on this complicated, time-consuming task.
Better yet, automating payroll processing reduces your risk of payroll errors and costly financial penalties. Join us for one of two webcasts scheduled for April 28, 2016 to learn how you can save time, money, and get back to focusing on your business!
Further, integrate your payroll processes with your financial management solution and reap the following benefits:
- Eliminating most of the routine, repetitive tasks associated with payroll processing
- Storing all the information you need to process payroll in the same place, in the same electronic format
- Ensuring your payroll is processed accurately, on time, and in full compliance with all relevant rules and regulations
- Generating valuable, detailed reports with the information you need to make smarter business decisions
- API sends payroll data directly to your financial management solution with no manual file export or imports
- Customized to fit your business
- Seamless conversion and integration
Depending on your choice of accounting software, we have one of two webcasts for you to learn about saving time and money through automation and integration while eliminating risk of errors or data corruption in your current ‘solution.’
Save Time and Money with Automated Payroll Processes: EmployeeMax + Intacct
Learn more about how you can not only automate your payroll processes, but also integrate with the leader in best-in-class cloud financial management to make your finance team more productive. Join experts from Brittenford and EmployeeMax on April 28, 2016 at 11:00 AM EDT.
Save Time and Money with Automated Payroll Processes: EmployeeMax
Not an Intacct user? Still looking to make your payroll easier? Join us at 1:00 EDT on April 28, 2016 to learn about EmployeeMax, as well as some of the potential integrations.
This webcast is over, click here for the full recording.