Modern businesses need to move faster than ever; customers want more, compliance becomes more challenging, and the time it takes to just close the books is getting longer. If you’re starting to feel the pressure, there are options that can provide your business sustainable growth while improving your customer service, compliance, and speed.
Top Considerations for Growing SMBs
Did you know
- More than 90 percent of consumers said they would consider taking their business elsewhere rather than work with a company that uses outdated technology?
- That in addition to the impending ASC 606/IFRS 15 Standards, 2017 and 2018 will mean that you will need to make even more changes to the way you do business. We discussed some of the standards changes in addition to ASC 606 to watch here.
- That the top two reasons SMBs look for new business management solutions is to improve process integration (54%) and to reduce/resolve order processing issues (50%)
In a recent Microsoft whitepaper, the company explored some of the top challenges of growing businesses, noting how these challenges become more daunting as your business grows and your competitors increase pressure on you to improve by adopting new technology of their own.
For SMBs with Antiquated Technology, Today’s Challenges create Tomorrow’s Failures
While the prospect of making a major technological change in your back office may seem like a daunting task, consider how daunting it will be to handle 10, 20, or 100 percent more transactions every month with the same processes. In fact, if any of the following relate to you, the time has come to make a change:
- We waste too much time dealing with multiple systems that can’t talk to each other.
- Manual processes are error prone and can’t keep up with increasing demand despite added headcount.
- Creating and configuring reports it too complicated, and often doesn’t give us the information we need.
- Incomplete or incorrect information creates customer dissatisfaction and lost sales.
- Increasingly stringent compliance and security concerns keep you up at night.
- Productivity is lost spending valuable time switching back and forth between multiple applications and disconnected systems.
Get the Fix: Transforming Business with Dynamics 365
Discover how to grow, evolve, and transform every part of your business to better meet the changing market and needs of your customers. This July, Wipfli/Brittenford will be presenting a webcast on the best practices for leading a transformative change at your growing business with Dynamics 365. In this upcoming webcast, experts will share how Dynamics 365 allows you to:
- Build personalized experiences across all customer touchpoints
- Give your employees familiar tools and actionable insights
- Anticipate and manage business needs with more intelligent processes
- Innovate new business models, automate processes, and shift to being proactive
Start integrating, automating, and transforming your business processes today!