As a CFO, there are many different software choices from which you can choose. But when you are in need of a focused solution that incorporates everything you need into managing your organization’s finances, one of the oldest may be the best. Microsoft Dynamics GP, a top choice by many CFOs, is still experiencing growth. In the wake of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015’s speculated December release, we would like to share why you, as a CFO, need to choose Microsoft Dynamics GP now more than ever.
Best Reasons for CFOs to Choose Microsoft Dynamics GP
1. The volume of reporting and forecasting required is higher than average, and the manual processes involved in most ERP solutions waste valuable time for each report that is generated. With Microsoft Dynamics GP, many of the background steps that go into producing reports can be automated so reports come out much faster and more accurate.
Related: Automate GP Further with Brittenford ExpenseConnect
2. Economic downturns require more creative and unique reporting methods to find new angles for revenue generation and cost savings. Emphasis is moved from the company’s standard reports to more focused, ad-hoc queries that utilize the latest data and trends to facilitate creative thinking and forecasting. Reporting flexibility is crucial in economic downturns.
3. For data and forecasts to be shared accurately and effectively, CFOs need to display data for decision-makers in ways that are easy to understand, such as charts and graphs. Report Writer in Dynamics GP generates reports that are clean, professional, and can be easily modified to keep up with unique reporting demands. Even better, powerful SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) capabilities in Dynamics GP allow for consolidated reporting across a wide range of data sources.
4. Reports need to be generated quickly and easily so CFOs can spend less time producing reports and more time translating that information into actionable business intelligence. Providing strategic guidance is the most important role of the CFO, and if they are bogged down creating reports, they won’t be able to spend the necessary time formulating new and better strategies.
5. Routine, manual processes must be automated wherever possible. The more preliminary, report-related processes that can be automated, the less time and effort it will take to create reports. Shaving off time here will open up new and better opportunities for time allocation for CFOs.
Related: Great Management with Dynamics GP
Brittenford Systems: Leading Microsoft GP Provider
Brittenford Systems, a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL to companies, again thanks ERP Software Blog for sharing this great article. As a company that not only sells Microsoft Dynamics solutions, but also trains, manages, and offers great solutions such as ExpenseConnect, Brittenford is committed to improving transparency and reporting through GP. Learn more about our offerings for GP Clients, and contact us to see how we can help you.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Case Studies
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a great offering, but don’t take our word for it. We have helped many CFOs improve their company impact and reporting the GP.