Join us for an Intacct sponsored webinar on Wednesday, February 6 at 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET for “Top 5 Reasons QuickBooks Users are Moving to the Cloud”.
The cloud is more than hype. Thousands of small and medium-sized businesses have moved from QuickBooks to cloud financials. According to a Cloud Accounting Institute survey conducted in 2012, over 52% of small and medium-sized businesses have already deployed at least one cloud financial application.
The one hour webinar will give you an insider’s view on how companies like yours are tapping into the cloud to support and accelerate their growth. And share how you can harness the power of the cloud to:
- Provide real-time, rich, and actionable reporting without ever opening a spreadsheet.
- Manage multiple entities, locations, charts of accounts, and currencies.
- Implement procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes with the appropriate financial controls, approvals, and permissions.
- Access the system anytime, anywhere for dashboards, reporting, approvals, time and expense entry and more.
- Reduce finance and IT costs through automation and all inclusive subscription based pricing.
For more information, and to register for this webinar CLICK HERE.
For more information on cloud accounting, or upgrading from QuickBooks read:
Please share this post with those using QuickBooks who are interested in moving to the cloud!