Learn about a complete cloud software solution for travel and expense management, and get a chance to win an iPad Mini! The Concur Simplify Series, sponsored by Brittenford Systems, will provide you the opportunity to learn about the solution provided by one of the 100 Most Innovative Growth Companies (ranked by Forbes), and gain true insight into your Travel and Expense Management.
Simplify Travel and Expense Management
What if you could use data to proactively take action and control your spend, before the money is even spent?
Connecting your travel and expense data can reap significant rewards, but continuing to manage manual processes or unmanaged policy could be costing you time and money.
We invite you to join us for this live event and see what thousands already have: How to Change the Face of Company Spend Management. At this informative overview session, you’ll discover:
- Why bringing clarity to your business spend can help you make great decisions
- How you can connect people, systems and processes
- Why automation is just the beginning
Again, not only will you gain true financial and expense visibility at this Free Event, you will have the opportunity to win an iPad Mini!
We invite you to meet us on Wednesday, September 10 at 11:30 AM for the Travel and Expense Management Simplify Series, details below.
Travel and Expense Management Simplify Series
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
8521 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, VA 22182
Brittenford Systems is a proud provider of solutions to mid-market businesses in the Washington DC Metro Area. A Concur App Center Partner of the Year thanks to our ExpenseConnect Solution for Microsoft Dynamics and Intacct, we strive to provide the most innovative and successful solutions to clients. Learn more about our products and contact us for more information.
- Article: Simplifying Travel with Concur and Uber
- Infographic: Travel and Expense Strategy and Visibility
- Case Study: AtTask Automates Accounting and Expense Management with ExpenseConnect
- Product Page: ExpenseConnect for Microsoft Dynamics
- Product Page: ExpenseConncet for Intacct