Recently, we’ve been talking a lot about the new features of Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015, but today, we would like to share with you the simplest way to learn about the new features of the ERP for project based businesses—our November 12 Webcast, titled What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015! In this short event, we will share with you the improvements made to the software, and teach you about the biggest change, SL 2015 Web Apps.
In this November 12 event, Microsoft Dynamics SL Product Marketing Manager Jeff Suwyn and Brittenford Systems CEO Shereen Mahoney will discuss the enhancements and changes, including highlights:
- Project multi-company enhancements providing the flexibility to run allocations and other processes for a specific company or all companies.
- Vendor, accounts payable and payroll enhanced options making it easier than ever to process backup withholdings, apply multiple AP prepayments against a single voucher, and simplifying calculating deductions.
- Reporting enhancements including unlimited report formats and newly added metadata field descriptions allowing for less guesswork.
You can register for the even by clicking the following link: What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015.
New Features in Dynamics SL 2015
As said prior, we have shared a lot of information on the new features of Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015, and welcome you to read through the resources before attending.
- Overview of Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
- Project Enhancements in Dynamics SL 2015
- Financial Enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
- Reporting Enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Web Apps Improvements and Enhancements in SL 2015
Project-driven companies need project-focused accounting. It’s that simple. Ordinary accounting and business management software systems aren’t set up to handle the unique project-based demands of your work. Microsoft Dynamics SL is designed to easily manage the complexities of a project-based business, helping you run more efficiently and giving you insight you can use to deliver accurate estimates—on time and on budget.
A proud provider of Dynamics SL to project based businesses—government contractors, nonprofits, and service organizations—Brittenford has helped thousands of businesses reach their accounting and resource planning goals. Learn more about our process, and contact us to learn more about project-focused accounting for your project-driven business.