This October, thousands of Intacct users, partners, solutions providers, and prospects will descend on Orlando, Florida for what is shaping up to be the largest Intacct event in the company’s 15-year history. Dubbed the must-attend event for Intacct customers and partners, attendees from companies of all sizes, industries, and persuasions, the event will take place October 24-28, 2016 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, and once again, Wipfli/Brittenford will be participating in the event as a Bronze-level sponsor and Marketplace Expo exhibitor.
Over 99% of last year’s attendees would recommend the conference, and 98% found the content useful, and the video below shows some of the things non-attendees missed.
Details: Intacct Advantage 2016
This five-day event will provide an unmatched learning experience for prospects, customers, and partners, providing a wide variety of courses available to suit each attendee’s unique needs. With over 150 unique sessions (in addition to the pre-conference training), many with multiple sessions to fit one’s schedule, each session will feature experts offering their own unique perspective on how you can transform or optimize your business using Intacct or one of its many partner applications.
The sessions are broken into the following categories, designed to meet the specific needs of each attendee:
- Business Leadership—The sessions in this track are non Intacct-specific topics covering general industry trends and leadership perspectives
- CFO Summit—Exclusive content developed for CFOs; these sessions are limited to attendees registered for the CFO Summit
- Developer—Session content is focused on the Intacct technical user
- Distribution—This track is designed for customers that manage wholesale distribution businesses
- Global—This track is designed for customers who have distributed or global organizations
- Insights and Reporting—These sessions focus on leveraging Intacct for greater insights and reporting of your organization
- Nonprofit—This track is focused on the business issues for a broad range of nonprofits – faith-based, associations, or charitable organizations
- Partner Summit (partners only)—These sessions cover topics designed for our partner community
- Product Innovation—These sessions are broad-based and focus on specific areas of the Intacct solution, and are relevant for all industries
- Projects—These sessions are geared towards project-based businesses
- Software and SaaS—This track is geared towards customers in the software or SaaS industry
Learn more about each event in the Session Catalog.
Join Us at the Marketplace Expo
Wipfli/Brittenford will be exhibiting at Intacct Advantage, sharing its products and services designed to help Intacct users to make the most of their investment. We will be presenting Intacct Marketplace staples —ExpenseConnect, InvoiceConnect, SchoolConnect, PositivePay, and more—to attendees.
Learn More: Intacct Advantage 2016
For more information on Intacct Advantage, including group discounts and agendas, visit http://us.intacct.com/advantage.