At Wipfli, we have worked with SAP Concur for years, helping customers to realize the importance and value of the leading travel expense management platform in the world. During that time, we are happy to say that we’ve built a relationship with the company, and part of this relationship involves discussing our products and services with current SAP Concur customers at the company’s annual user conference, Fusion. Today, are proud to announce that we will be making our way back to Fusion to discuss our connectors and consulting services.
What is SAP Concur Fusion?
SAP Concur Fusion is the company’s annual conference that brings together clients, partners, and staff to connect, collaborate, and inspire. From daily keynotes to educational sessions, product trainings to exhibitor networking, immerse yourself in countless opportunities to help run your business better and take your travel and spend management to the next level.
Held annually at locations across the United States, this year’s event is headed to the home of SAP Concur, Seattle, Washington, and will take place from March 13-16, 2018.
Whether you have attended SAP Concur Fusion for years or are brand new to SAP Concur, you will gain tremendous value and insight to enhance your travel, invoice, and spend management programs.
During the four action-packed days, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the product, the improvements made by Concur partners like Wipfli, hear from experts and thought leaders, and network with their peers. Among the events listed:
- SAP Concur Expo: SAP Concur Fusion provides the opportunity to learn more about the SAP Concur ecosystem by networking with their partners. Learn how their solutions integrate with Concur to run your business better and take your travel and spend management to the next level.
- Maximize Your Investment: Solutions Consultants will be available at the SAP Concur booth and Micro Forums in the expo to answer questions, discuss best practices, and provide an overview of our products and services. You will have the opportunity to network with various SAP Concur teams such as App Center, SAP Concur Labs, Professional Services, and more.
- Work with the Local Community: SAP Concur has always put a focus on the local community, scheduling conference events to work with the area and help whomever needs it. 2018 SAP Concur Fusion will be no different. This year we are partnering with the Pike Place Market Foundation. Established in 1982, The Market Foundation has granted more than $27 Million to provide housing, healthcare, healthy food, childcare and a community of support to our most vulnerable neighbors.
- Meet the SAP Concur Community: SAP Concur will be hosting the Welcome Reception & Grand Opening to kick SAP Concur Fusion 2018 on March 13th, followed by a happy hour on March 14th. You will have opportunities to network and connect with SAP Concur experts, exhibitors, and fellow attendees.
- Give Feedback: Do you have feedback about your SAP Concur experience you want to share? The SAP Concur Customer Experience team will be at Fusion and would like to meet with you. This is an opportunity for you to share your insights and help us learn how we can make your experience with SAP Concur even more effortless.
- Learn: Ever wish you could have unrestricted access to configure your site without going through SAP Concur Support? Visit the Certification booth to learn about our new program, how certification can help you as an admin, help your company adapt at the speed of business, and give you a credential that stays with you to future jobs.
Learn more about the event at the SAP Concur Fusion Website.
Get to Know Wipfli
At Wipfli, we have worked with our clients to recommend SAP Concur, and are excited to attend this event once again. In coming weeks, we will continue to discuss our work with the company, as well as some of our success stories as the event approaches. If you’re heading to the event, we hope you get in touch with us to learn about our ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect solutions.