2016 is less than two months away. With this comes the annual release of year end updates. As a value-added reseller for accounting platforms Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Microsoft Dynamics SL, our team at Brittenford would like to invite current (or potential) users to one of the upcoming webcasts highlighting the year-end updates, as well as provide tutorials on end of year tasks like 1099 printing.
Intacct Year-End Closing and Updates Webcast: December 15, 2015
Intacct Users: Join Intacct Expert and Senior Consultant at Brittenford Ann Scanlan on December 15, 2015 from 1:00 to 2:00 PM ET to learn more about making the end of year tasks easier, and see what’s on the horizon for the cloud accounting platform.
- Event Name: Intacct Year-End Closing and Updates
- Date: December 15, 2015
- Time: 1:00 to 2:00 PM ET
- 2014 Year-End Updates and Tutorial: How to Print 1099
- Intacct Shared Document Storage Tutorial
- How to Create and Use Custom Dimensions in Intacct
- Customizing Standard Reports in Intacct by Creating Your Own Account Groups
- How to Fix an Intacct Financial Report that has an Incorrect Balance
- How to Create Custom List View in Intacct
Microsoft Dynamics GP Year-End Closing and Updates: December 16, 2016
Microsoft Dynamics GP Users: Learn how to close down the year in this brief one-hour webcast on the procedures, as well as seeing what’s on the horizon, according to the Microsoft Dynamics GP Roadmap. Join Product Expert and Senior Consultant at Brittenford Gina Stratos from 1-2 PM ET on December 16, 2015 to learn more.
- Event Name: Microsoft Dynamics GP Year-End Closing and Updates
- Date: December 16, 2015
- Time: 1:00 to 2:00 PM ET
Microsoft Dynamics GP Tutorials
- How to Set up Named Printers in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Dynamics GP 2015: How to Set up Vendor Address Maintenance Window Access
- How to Set Up Electronic Bank Reconcile in Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics SL Year-End Closing and Updates: December 17, 2015
Microsoft Dynamics SL Users: Join Linda Smith, Product Expert and Business Consultant at Brittenford for Microsoft Dynamics SL Closing and Updates on December 17, 2015 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET. Ms. Smith will share the updates you need to know, as well as what you need to do to close up the year at your project-based business.
- Event Name: Microsoft Dynamics SL Year-End Closing and Updates
- Date: December 17, 2015
- Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET
Microsoft Dynamics SL Tutorials
- How to Create a Different Template to Print for Different Invoice Formats
- AR Payment Reversals in Dynamics SL
- AP Check Batch Correction Dynamics SL
- Budget Import in Dynamics SL Part 1/3: How to Create an Excel Budget Template and Fill it in Properly
- Budget Import in Dynamics SL Part 2/3: How to perform the Excel budget import
- Part 3/3 – Budget Import in Dynamics SL: How to Prepare Budget Reports in Management Reporter
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 2014 Year End Updates
We look forward to seeing all current and potential users of Intacct, Dynamics GP, and Dynamics SL at their pertinent events.