A virtual CIO can help your organization focus on the big picture—a holistic view of business objectives and the infrastructure to support them.
We care about the whole business and how everything inter-relates. From the numbers on the report being correct to the security, performance and architecture of your systems. Our CIO Advisory Services practice helps organizations:
- Align the business and management with technical execution
- Set strategies for successful management of your infrastructure
- Decide on application paths and roadmaps
- Leverage industry best practices
- Manage vendor relations, negotiations, and escalations
- Lead and staff key projects as needed
- Educate on important trends in the industry
Contact us to learn more about how our CIO Advisory Services practice can help your organization.
This guide will share how CIO advisory services helps to integrate systems, save costs, lower risks and increase successful outcomes.
About Brittenford Systems
Brittenford Systems is a nationally recognized consulting firm that specializes in delivering financial management and business intelligence solutions, as well as CIO Advisory Services to small and mid-size businesses (SMB).
Based in the Washington, DC region, Brittenford helps clients leverage technology solutions to improve business processes and productivity, reduce operational costs, and get timely financial information to achieve efficiencies and results.