Wipfli LLP/Brittenford provides community action agencies with powerful systems meeting their unique accounting and financial management needs. Solutions include Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL, and cloud-based Sage Intacct.
Implementing up-to-date accounting and financial management software helps organizations make the most of their resources while providing secure, easy-to-access tools that are compliant with all GAAP accounting requirements and federal regulations.
Community action agencies can count on Wipfli LLP/Brittenford to deliver solutions that are highly used and recommended by nonprofit organizations for their cost efficiency, ease-of-use, scalability, control, and reliability.
How Wipfli LLP/Brittenford Can Help Community Action Agencies
Wipfli LLP/Brittenford can help nonprofits provide responsible financial management by:
- Providing full financial transparency for more comprehensive and timely reporting to internal and external constituents, ensuring accountability as well as compliance with regulatory and external audit requirements
- Gaining real-time access to financial information program managers and boards need to make more effective decisions
- Integrating data from disparate systems such as finance, membership, and donor management for a complete view of your organization, putting finance in a more strategic role.
- Automating and streamlining critical business processes such as cost allocation and funding management to reduce costs, decrease errors, save time, and make it easier to train and onboard new staff.
GuideStar and Sage Intacct Team Up to Introduce New Financial Board Book
Sage Intacct and GuideStar have entered into an exclusive partnership to raise the bar for all nonprofits and provide them with a powerful tool to easily manage their financial health and stability. The new Financial Board Book automates best practice metrics to help community action organizations benchmark the financial health, sustainability, and its mission impact.
The new Financial Board Book allows your organization to:
- Gain real-time visibility into key revenue composition and source
- Monitor organization health with key metric visualizations
- Guide discussions with “Questions to Consider” content
- Navigate directly to GuideStar for benchmarking
For more information, download the Financial Board Book datasheet here.
My Wipfli Nonprofit and Government Membership Service
Put the resources and experience of proven nonprofit consultants at your fingertips with My Wipfli. The flexible tool provides comprehensive resources with the latest updates, regulatory documents, best practices, and expert advice. My Wipfli provides regulation and guidance information 24 hours a day for client convenience.
Members gain access to the following:
- Templates: Over 500 customizable Financial, HR, and IT policies and procedure templates that incorporate 2 CFR Part 200 Uniform Guidance
- Regulations library: Research a regulation to keep your organization in compliance
- Tool kits: Increase fundraising efforts and/or know how to comply with the Davis-Bacon Act
- Questions: Ask a question of a regulation, audit, process, human resource, technology, or leadership expert
- Services: Learn about the latest training, tools, or services to help the organization do more with less