Referring SAP Concur to Your Construction Clients
Few industries are as dynamic, fast-paced, or team-focused as construction. From planning to completion, each project poses unique challenges and risks. From the smallest subcontractor to the largest global holding, over 700 construction firms rely on you to guide them through their ongoing tax, audit, accounting, risk, and technological challenges so that they can focus on what matters most to them—getting the project done on time and on budget.
As your construction clients grow, they face an increasing number of everyday challenges. From dealing with an increasing number of incoming and outgoing transactions to working with broader groups of contractors and subcontractors, new opportunities and risks appear every day.
Why Construction Firms Need Improved Spend Controls
Organizations in the construction industry receive more invoices than the average organization—many of these invoices paper-based. This is a painful combination—especially for the AP department, who has to manually track, enter, approve, and pay each of these invoices. This process is laborious, inaccurate, and costly. Delays in payment turn into delays in accounting, and in turn delays in billing.
Focus on Connection: ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect
For construction clients, automation is just the beginning. Many can take the time savings even further, turning rapid and cost-effective payment capabilities into faster billing and easier accounting. They can do this, thanks to advanced integration capabilities designed by Wipfli/Brittenford including InvoiceConnect and ExpenseConnect for Sage Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics GP/SL/AX, and NetSuite.
Build Your Business While Your Construction Clients Build Theirs with SAP Concur
The construction industry continues to grow—month over month and year over year—and your clients need to make sure they are going to be part of the growth. Every dollar counts, and with SAP Concur, they can make sure every dollar is accounted for.
SAP Concur travel, expense, and invoice solutions are designed to fit into your clients’ workflows, provide control and customization, and more, offering the following benefits:
- Fast and Easy Expense Reporting: SAP Concur Travel and Expense is designed so your clients can easily enforce spending policies, capture receipts, process expense reports and make better business decisions. With SAP Concur, your clients can manage expenses, streamline the approval process, and make sure every dollar is measured and managed.
- Take Control of the Invoice Process: With SAP Concur Invoice, construction clients gain speed, efficiency, and more. SAP Concur Invoice can be customized for your workflow. Simplify and speed up capture and payment while providing more visibility into every step of the process with accounts payable software.
- Bring it All Together with Integration: The benefits don’t stop with SAP Concur. Through Wipfli/Brittenford ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect, automatically flow data between SAP Concur and your clients’ ERP software—Sage Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics GP/SL/AX, and NetSuite.
Got a referral? When you identify a great cross-selling opportunity submit it below:
Be the Hero—Recommend SAP Concur to Construction Clients
Your clients turn to you for advice, insight, and expertise on the finance side so that they can focus on their job. They trust you to provide the highest quality service for everything from tax, audit, and accounting services to customer relationship management to compliance, internal controls and more. Now, we welcome you to be the hero again. Recommend SAP Concur to clients and help them take control of travel, expense, and invoice.
Questions to Ask
- What service do you currently use to manage expense and invoice management?
- Are you happy with it?
- How long does it take to pay each invoice?
- What percentage of early payment discounts do you capture?
- Have you received a duplicate, questionable, or falsified invoice? When did you catch it?
- May I suggest a proven alternative that has helped tens of thousands of organizations improve speed, control, and visibility, all while providing cost savings?