Recommend SAP Concur to Your FinTech Clients
The Financial Technology (FinTech) world is competitive, disruptive, and complex. As these businesses look to change the way money is handled, open up the competitive landscape for payments, banking, and consumer finance, and reinvent one of the slowest-moving industries in the world, they face a multitude of challenges.
Whether the challenges come from regulators trying to catch up to new business models, established organizations looking to reinvent themselves to take on your clients, or the common growing pains that hit growing businesses, any hiccup that slows operations also slows the rapid pace of growth that your clients need.
This is why they turn to you—for advice, support, and guidance regarding their financial future as they continue to grow. They can’t let anything hold them back from their growth, and this creates an opportunity for you to step in and be the hero by introducing them to automated, growth-ready travel, expense, and invoice solutions from SAP Concur.
Why FinTech Clients Need Smarter Travel, Expense, and Invoice Solutions
Your clients need speed, transparency, and visibility if they hope to grow efficiently, and these three things have become key selling points for the SAP Concur solution:
A Complete View Throughout Your Organization: ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect
Your FinTech clients already rely on Wipfli for Enterprise Resource Planning and other technological advice. Help them take time save even more time, money, and risk exposure by recommending advanced integration capabilities designed by Wipfli/Brittenford including InvoiceConnect and ExpenseConnect for Sage Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics GP/SL/AX, and NetSuite.
Accuracy and Reliability: SAP Concur Travel, Expense, and Invoice Solutions
For many FinTech organizations, there are few constants. One of them is change, another is an increasingly complex regulatory environment. With these two factors putting pressure on leaders, it’s important for your clients to simplify what they can, so they can focus on what really matters: Disrupting the industry and growing their business.
This is why your FinTech clients need to establish their policies and make sure that every dollar is accounted for. This is why your FinTech clients need SAP Concur. Customizable and secure, SAP Concur travel, expense, and invoice solutions answer the aforementioned needs and more, offering the following benefits:
- Fast and Easy Expense Reporting: SAP Concur Travel and Expense is designed so your clients can easily enforce spending policies, capture receipts, process expense reports and make smarter business decisions based on timely, accurate data. With SAP Concur, your clients can manage expenses, streamline approval processes, and make sure every dollar is accounted for.
- Take Control of the Invoice Process: With SAP Concur Invoice, your clients gain speed, efficiency, and more. With SAP Concur, your clients can simplify and speed up capture and payment while providing more visibility into every step of the process with accounts payable software.
- Bring it All Together with Integration: The benefits don’t stop with SAP Concur. Through Wipfli/Brittenford ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect, automatically flow data between SAP Concur and your clients’ ERP software—Sage Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics GP/SL/AX, and NetSuite.
Got a referral? When you identify a great cross-selling opportunity submit it below:
Be the Hero: Recommend SAP Concur to Your FinTech Clients
Your FinTech clients already rely on you to be the best source of advice for everything ranging from tax, audit, and accounting services to customer relationship management to compliance, internal controls and more. Wipfli has become a trusted source for advice and support for the FinTech Community, and as you work to help them disrupt an industry, you have an opportunity to help them increase speed, decrease risk, and improve efficiency by recommending SAP Concur TEM and Invoice. Be the hero for your clients by helping them take true control of their travel, expense, and invoice.
Questions to Ask
- How do you currently manage your employee spending?
- Do you have an expense policy in place to minimize fraud?
- How long does it take to process and pay invoices?
- Are there discount opportunities you are missing from late or delayed payments?
- May I suggest a software that will increase productivity and supply better results?