Recommend SAP Concur to Your Manufacturing Clients
Your manufacturing clients face a litany of challenges day in and day out. Whether that’s in the form of increased global and local competition, emerging supply chain risks, or new technologies reshaping the industry, these clients rely on you to be the best source of insight and expertise on how they can run their organization as effectively and with as little risk as possible.
It’s why manufacturers across the nation have turned to Wipfli for over 80 years, and why over 2,800 manufacturers and distributors turn to you to support their needs. From small, niche OEMs to global players, your clients trust that you will be there to help them save money, reduce risk, and leverage technology that improves the bottom line.
Why Your Manufacturing Clients Need to Take Control of Spend Management
While you’ve taken steps to help clients rethink paths to financial success, tax optimization, operational excellence, and more, there is still more to be done. One of these areas is spend management, and is something your clients may need to improve—even if they don’t know it.
Whether that’s travel and expense or invoice, lacking controls in spend management often is considered death by a thousand cuts. A fudged expense report here, an uncaptured early payment or duplicate invoice paid there, and your client really starts to see the costs add up, leading to lower margins and fewer opportunities for growth. Among the challenges faced by manufacturing clients:
Connect, Control, and Save
Many manufacturing clients rely on Wipfli for their Enterprise Resource Planning and other technological advice. Help them take time save even more time, money, and risk exposure by recommending advanced integration capabilities designed by Wipfli/Brittenford including InvoiceConnect and ExpenseConnect for Sage Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics GP/SL/AX, and NetSuite.
SAP Concur: Control and Automation for Your Manufacturing Clients
Your manufacturing clients have turned to you for your experience and knowledge in their industry. Now, when they turn to you for new opportunities to take control of their spend management, they have another: SAP Concur. An established leader in the travel, expense, and invoice management software industry, SAP Concur offers manufacturing organizations the control and automation they need to lock down spend management and focus on what really matters.
SAP Concur travel, expense, and invoice solutions are designed to fit into your clients’ workflows, provide control and customization, and more, offering the following benefits:
- Fast and Easy Expense Reporting: SAP Concur Travel and Expense is designed so your clients can easily enforce spending policies, capture receipts, process expense reports and make better business decisions. With SAP Concur, your clients can manage expenses, streamline the approval process, and make sure every dollar is accounted for more easily than ever.
- Take Control of the Invoice Process: With SAP Concur Invoice, manufacturing clients gain speed, efficiency, and more. SAP Concur Invoice can be customized for your workflow. Simplify and speed up capture and payment while providing more visibility into every step of the process with accounts payable software.
- Bring it All Together with Integration: The benefits don’t stop with SAP Concur. Through Wipfli/Brittenford ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect, automatically flow data between SAP Concur and your clients’ ERP software—Sage Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics GP/SL/AX, and NetSuite.
Got a referral? When you identify a great cross-selling opportunity submit it below:
Be the Hero for Your Manufacturing Clients—Recommend SAP Concur TEM & Invoice
Your manufacturing clients already rely on you to be the best source of advice for everything ranging from tax, audit, and accounting services to customer relationship management to compliance, internal controls and more. Over the past eight decades, Wipfli has helped its manufacturing clients thrive, and now has a new opportunity to make this happen by recommending SAP Concur TEM and SAP Concur Invoice. Be the hero for your clients by helping them take true control of their travel, expense, and invoice.
Questions to Ask
- How do you currently manage your employee spending?
- Do you have an expense policy in place to minimize fraud?
- How long does it take to process and pay invoices?
- Are there discount opportunities you are missing from late or delayed payments?
- May I suggest a software that will increase productivity and supply better results?